Let this serve as a warning

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by thedeadwalkk, May 7, 2011.

1. We're under attack by parentheses!!!!!@!@!

2. i dont believe i can explain anything.....

i just like to throw that out there when ever someone mentions personal alien experiences....

my personal experience...

if i didnt know better i could easily have believed that is what it was....

shit...if i believed half the things my head comes up with....
    well....that dingusus would still be tied to the bed.....

3. British Columbia Canada. Yes that is true, however the places I plan to go in event of a nuclear attack ( I would leave when shit starts hitting the fan ) is away from any major strike zone except seattle but the effects from the blast wouldn't be felt there. Your main goal is to not be in an area where a bomb is detonated. After that all you have to do is avoid the outside for a week or two, enough to give the incredibly high levels of radiation time to level down a bit, then you can go outside, but there would still be MAJOR radioactive hotspots.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    My plan goes like this:
    1) Shit starts hitting the fan. I immediately pack up all that i need, pretty much all my clothes, shoes, flashlights, etc, annd load it up into my moms car or the driver's car
    2) Head out to my summer home which is a 30 min drive away from the nearest town. Stop in the town to pick up all the food water and supplies i feel neccesarry
    3) Unload everything, and seal up my house , making a makeshift fallout shelter in the middle of my house.
    4) Leave one window unsealed to provide good airflow while the nuclear shit hasn't hit the fan
    5) Once bombs reach US and Canada ( odds are Canada won't be nuked that much if at all, because we don't have that high value targets, and aren't wanted by the entire world ), seal up the last window, turn on all the taps to collect as much water as possible. Hide in makeshift shelter for 1 week or 2 weeks. I'd then stay inside my house for awhile pretty much as long as I can without starving to death, etc..
    6) After a month or so I would begin do reconosance missions of my sorrounding area, slowly expanding.
    7) When fall approaches, I would leave my area as during the winter it gets HEAVILY snowed, and go to an area with little snow and base my survival from there

What I really like about the house I plan hiding in, is it has roll down metal shutters to prevent people from getting in.

Remember if shit does go down ( I hope it doesn't ) you can't trust people you have met right away. There will DEFINATELY be alot of cannabalism due to the lack of food.

4. I'll keep an ounce of tar on deck so in case shit gets bad, I have the least painful way out that I can think of.

5. I like your plan.

6. i once thought i could speak to spirits when i meditated in my DXM days. lol

7. oh god I remember DXM /puke. That shit burnt holes in my brains and I'm now paying for the effects.

You can contact spirits through meditation and Astral Projection if you want.
    Heck you could use a Ouija Board but I would advise agaisnt that.

8. your plan is devoid of dealing with nuclear fallout and/or radiated earth for decades....

9. Way to totally piss on my good vibes, man.

10. in your plan, you dont mention bringing a mate to reproduce. why? lol

and yeah i've seen some crazy shit go down to people using O boards.

11. 1) I survive better on my own. People I know now are pretty dumb and wouldn't know how to survive ( not saying I do, but I have a better chance then them )
    2) If I do survive, I supposed I may meet a female in my entire life, and I'd rather have a mate that survived, because it shows they have strength. Females I know now i either 1) don't like them 2) They would only bitch and bitch during a situation like this 3) I function way better on my own. When I have excellent plans in my head, I can't formulate them into words so other people can understand, its like I will and only I will.
    3) Its better to be on your own while shits going down, and look for things like reproduction after. Plus it would be bad for the baby in the womb to be around right after all the radiation is there.

-------------------------------------------------

someone said that my plan is void of ways for dealing with radiation for decades. I have a simple idea for this
    1) Buy a geiger counter and enough batteries to last you one fuck of a lon time. That way you can stay in zones with safe levels of radiation! ( perfect example of how i function better on my own. I already have steps for dealing with radiation, but as I said before, I can't formulate it into words)
    2) If I die afterwards, then atleast I was able to continue living on for that little extra bit of time

12. dude when yo usaid they could be in any form and shit i looked at my dog and she was sleeping then right as i look at her her eyes snap open. so fucking creepy

13. lol thats creepy
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Also I have a quick question/story
    At my school there's a bi weekly group called "Guys group" which is pretty much a chillax, talk, meditate, and do cool shit with only guys for 2 hours out of a day, one day every 2 weeks. Now we did this thing called "Samurai Drill" which involves you holding out your hands, one person hand ontop of the other ( not touching ) palms facing each others palms, and you look the other person dead straight in the eyes, and if your attention diverts you get slapped on the hands. Now the teacher brought in one of his friends whose a really spiritual guy, now when I did this drill with him, there was magnetic sensation in between our hands, as if they were holding our hands together, and this only happened with this guy. Then, his face started doing the wierdest thing, it was like it was morphing. and it only happened with him.

has anyone had similar experiences?

14. im waiting for the next line.. "and then next thing i know we are having sex"

15. weird i cant say anything has happened like that to me. i have tried moving objects with my mind though... it never worked sadly

16. sounds kinda gay bro

17. I feel like it would be silly of me to just take your word (on the end of the world)... but I can see how this is all plausible.

I definitely believe in cherishing each day like it were my last. Carpe diem!

18. You know, odds are if your homophobic you have underlying questions about your sexuality? and are homophobic because you don't want to admit to yourself that underneath your gay or bi?