Let this serve as a warning

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by thedeadwalkk, May 7, 2011.

1. I think that butter up your ass is doing you more harm than good.

2. PM me about astral projection. Regarding your initial prediction, I would like to say that the fate of the planet we live on is in the hands of our specie, which is unfortunately in the hands of our elected (or self appointed) governing bodies.

3. 6 weeks will do me till the girls are ready for harvest then ill be too wasted to care!:smoke:

4. hes just a good liar me thinks !:p

5. I stopped reading at "i'n 2010 I had an alien encounter". Is this worth reading?

6. Discussion of being on crack is not allowed on this forum.

7. Have you ever tried DMT?

8. That is your belief, and that is ok.

9. I smoked it while on an acid peak
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    +rep to anyone that can guess the name of the chemical on the blue aliens forehead

10. Is it LSD? I bet he regrets that tattoo. What's up with the alien in a gimp suit?

11. i cant see it... is it anal thc?

or possibly thc? lol

12. yup. What do you mean gimp suit? are you talking about the black one?

13. I'd get a picture, but that search field is most definitely NSFW. Speaking of, I better get back to it...

14. why are all the blue ones in a group while the black one is alone? are your aliens friends racist?

15. The three blue aliens came as one picture, and I didn't want to crop any out while making the sig cause it looked bland and the sig looked empty.

The black one is meant to be channeling a beam of knowledge. That beam hes shooting is supposed to be a beam of pure knowledge.

16. Ok, well when your back from work, if you could send me a link that would be awesome.

17. a beam of pure knowledge :laughing:

[​IMG]

yeah man

18. Its meant to be a rerpesentation of the knowledge ET's posses. They have the ability to do interstellar travel, and telepathically communicate with other ET's, and telepathically contact humans on earth. Also they have been around for years and years ( think millions of years )
    --------------------------------------
    Also, whats the movie that picture is from?