Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

let the malarky begin!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by IGotTheCottons, Jun 4, 2003.

1. Hahaha! Have to get back to that post when i'm high :D

2. I love it!! I hereby entitle this "An afternoon with Cottons"...... :)

::::Looks around for people::::

::::Sees nobody:::::

::::Helps himself to the sushi bar::::

3. hey boys! im coming up to philly to hang out! you look like youre just having waaaay too much fun!

4. aaaaaand welcome to the city fromeister! thats e before i cause you get high right?! :D

5. well said.

hey cottons....
    for a christian u sure make the sign of the devil alot. :p

6. Looks like ya'll had alot of fun!..

7. the sign of the devil has the middle and ring fingers sticking straight out with the thumb on the bottom (like a face w/horns). the sign we make is the "rock on" sign with fingers curled into the palm :D

8. "the sign of the devil has the middle and ring fingers sticking straight out with the thumb on the bottom" never heard/seen that

9. oh my god i think i saw nipplage! *hides*

10. resurrecting the post!

*bump* *bump* *bump it up*

::does the *bump it up dance*

anyone remember this?

11. please...get this bullshit out of here

(Actually, THIS is the bullshit that needs to get out of here. It doesn't float well for one member to tell another to fuck off and if you don't want to deal with this thread then you need not come back into it. Cottons has been a member of this City for a long time and was a Moderator before he went off to school. The thread stays! *RMJL, Super Moderator*)

12. 'the fuck is goin on in here?

13. Why so anngry?

14. LOL thanks for the laughs man that was bloody brillant :) nice nipp, btw

15. Hey... my grandma lives near Wilkes Barre... She's in Nanicoke (sp?).

Anywayz, you need to chill dude. It was just my friend and I having a little fun a while back. Last I checked that wasn't a problem.

Don't be so uptight.

16. I originally missed it, Cottons!!!! Thanks for bumping it! :D

17. cottons - you are a master of story telling.

one love - you dont sound very loving.

18. lol, cottons, for some reason you look like weeman (from jackass) if he wasn't a midget

and malarky is a damn fine word, damn fine

19. hey cottons, have you had your tongue split
    in the last picture it looks like you have and let it heal

20. Are you looking at the right pic? I'm not the one with the big blonde hair... me be the weird lookin one w/the brown hair and the cup :D

Nope... I had it pieced a bunch of times, but ya can't really tell. I just have a big tongue :)

RMJL... You rock!

but first...

I must repay you a little favor....

::sneaks up behind rumjilly w/the bong from the beaver lick church::

oh yeah... that's right... you remember that bong!

::spills year old bong juice on rmjl, smacks here with feathers, and runs, runs, runs... then runs some more::

:p

::hides::