Let the harvest begin.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Pothead Pete, Aug 6, 2003.

1. Yesterday I harvested my Jack Frost and White Russian/Jack Frost plants. They are hanging upside down in my cantina. Estimated drying time ,4 to 6 more days. Then I will trim and manicure the buds.I estimate the JF at about 3 ozs. and the WR/JF at 1 1/2 ozs. I have begun my first perpetual harvest. I am harvesting another plant in 10 days and every 10 days after that. I'll keep everyone posted on my dry harvested budweight. P.S. I dried a big bud in the oven at 150 degrees for an hour. It was still wet. I left it out overnight,and today it smokes like a charm. Quite smooth and potent. The hanging plants are glistening with tons of resin. HE HE HE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. congrats! and it all legal :)

3. Sorry but I am working on getting a digital camera. Tomorrow or Thursday I have to spend 150$ on a 400hps son agro setup. So the pics will have to wait as I can't pass up the deal on the son agro. But I promise you I will Get pics soon. PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Hi Petey, I love you ! Goodnight, pumpkin
    XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

Your girlfriend, PotheadSabby :)

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    )()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    ===============================
    \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
    ////////////////////////////////////////////////
    \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
    /////////////////////////////////////////////////

Attached Files:

5. All legal!? Where you at Pete?

6. how many plants did you have to make that 3oz?

7. I live in Toronto,Ontario,Canada. I have a LEGAL exemption to both grow and posess my own marijuana. I harvested 48 grams from 2 plants. The White Russian/Jack Frost produced 18 grams and the Jack Frost clone produced 30 grams. I expect my bud production to increase dramatically as I just added a 400 HPS to my 400 MH. I went from 38,000 lumens to over 90,000 lumens and the plants just exploded on me. I plan on flowering a little bit longer than I first planned. I will go for at least 8 weeks. I harvest the next plant on September 1,then 2 more on Sept 5th. After that it will be 1 harvested plant every 10 days. I hope budweight is about 2 ozs per plant. That should keep me stocked up with plenty of smoke!!! HE HE HE HE HE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Oh how I long to live in Toronto.

9. Need pics badly, too good not to see... its like a cock tease..... Thats it go buy camera now... ;) JK

This is soilless if my memmory serves me right. I havent read much about soilless grows, any links Pete? It must be a bitch to water daily, but i bet they keep you busy wich is good for you. Keep up the good work!

-Gr0wer