1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Let the harvest begin.

Discussion in 'Indoor Marijuana Growing' started by Pothead Pete, Aug 6, 2003.

1. Yesterday I harvested my Jack Frost and White Russian/Jack Frost plants. They are hanging upside down in my cantina. Estimated drying time ,4 to 6 more days. Then I will trim and manicure the buds.I estimate the JF at about 3 ozs. and the WR/JF at 1 1/2 ozs. I have begun my first perpetual harvest. I am harvesting another plant in 10 days and every 10 days after that. I'll keep everyone posted on my dry harvested budweight. P.S. I dried a big bud in the oven at 150 degrees for an hour. It was still wet. I left it out overnight,and today it smokes like a charm. Quite smooth and potent. The hanging plants are glistening with tons of resin. HE HE HE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. congrats! and it all legal :)

3. Sorry but I am working on getting a digital camera. Tomorrow or Thursday I have to spend 150$ on a 400hps son agro setup. So the pics will have to wait as I can't pass up the deal on the son agro. But I promise you I will Get pics soon. PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Hi Petey, I love you ! Goodnight, pumpkin
    XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

Your girlfriend, PotheadSabby :)

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    )()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    ===============================
    \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
    ////////////////////////////////////////////////
    \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
    /////////////////////////////////////////////////

Attached Files:

5. All legal!? Where you at Pete?

6. how many plants did you have to make that 3oz?

7. I live in Toronto,Ontario,Canada. I have a LEGAL exemption to both grow and posess my own marijuana. I harvested 48 grams from 2 plants. The White Russian/Jack Frost produced 18 grams and the Jack Frost clone produced 30 grams. I expect my bud production to increase dramatically as I just added a 400 HPS to my 400 MH. I went from 38,000 lumens to over 90,000 lumens and the plants just exploded on me. I plan on flowering a little bit longer than I first planned. I will go for at least 8 weeks. I harvest the next plant on September 1,then 2 more on Sept 5th. After that it will be 1 harvested plant every 10 days. I hope budweight is about 2 ozs per plant. That should keep me stocked up with plenty of smoke!!! HE HE HE HE HE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Oh how I long to live in Toronto.

9. Need pics badly, too good not to see... its like a cock tease..... Thats it go buy camera now... ;) JK

This is soilless if my memmory serves me right. I havent read much about soilless grows, any links Pete? It must be a bitch to water daily, but i bet they keep you busy wich is good for you. Keep up the good work!

-Gr0wer

Grasscity Deals Near You