Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

let me share how my day ended with you!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dokesomesmank, Apr 15, 2009.

1. so yesterday, the day that was going so awesome because i woke up and vaporized some dank weed and then headed to the head shop where i got a free pipe because i noticed a stress fracture (small crack) in the glass work. after that i said i was going to get a gandalf at the head shop later and i did. i met the out of town blowers who had all of this crazy glass and the guy who blew most of the glass said since i showed up just to see his glass he would let me have any piece for 20 bucks. you're looking at my fine selection. the blower's name is logan from monkeyhouse glass i'm pretty sure. he'll be at marley fest like i will. anyways this gandalf has a dragon claw and the glass was bowed out at the beginning of the stem so you can use it as a bubbler as well. it also has a glass bridge for strength. on the way home i got a free taco supreme from taco bell. i don't know what the fuck was going on but i was on a roll yesterday. pretty sure it was this lucky shirt... anyways. take care blades.[​IMG]

2. soudns like a great day!! nice gandalf as well.

i had one that i liked a lot, but my best friend was holdign on to it for me (primo71 on the city), and when i asked for it back, he went to grab it off his duct work (he lives in the basement of his parents house) he broke it in half!

3. yeah thanks man it was a good day, solid glass as well.

4. nice glass~~!! looks thick can u post a vid of it in action as a bubbler?

5. wow, amazing day, and sick piece as well

6. dope glass...
    looks like a futuristic ancient peace pipe...
    toke it ez...:smoking:

7. soon to come =)

8. sick pipe... damn i want gandalfs pipe :smoking:

9. Nice pipe. And I used to have a lucky shirt...it had different colored mustangs on it. I outgrew it though. I swear that thing worked.