Let me see if I can stump you with this question too...

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by realPragmatist, Sep 16, 2017.

1. I've been trying to get some help with my plant that is sick the last few days but nobody seems to have any ideas....That or they just don't wanna answer me lol.

Well, between google, local pot growers and local greenthumbs I've figured out what's up with my plant. The wind blew it over and in the process it ripped roots from the plant.

My question to everyone now is, Does anyone have any suggestions to promote root healing at this point considering my plant has recently started flowering?

It's got some roots left I would think considering it's still partially green after almost a week. 1505338965433.jpg

Should I water it profusely? Should I "over feed" it Nutes where it's only got a small amount of roots left?

2. Do nothing special. Probably not a good idea to follow up blowing over with either overfeeding or over watering. Were it I, I would water when it needed water and I would fertilize with about 1/2 the recommended nutes everry water.

3. So in your train of thought, increasing the ratio of nutes per gallon wouldn't help a plant that had a good chunk of it's roots disconnected. I mean, in literal terms - giving the small amount of roots the full amount of nutes for exponential results... Is this accurate?

4. More, like I don't think over-doing anything is the route to go with your plant or any plant. I would keep your soil moist and by adding nutes every water you are making it pretty much always available. Also better to start with moderation and increase to the point of "overfeeding" (if you desired to push it)...where you then can back off from than jumping into a pool head first without knowing the depth.

5. I would add a little bit of root nutes to your half strength feedings. Don’t over water it, you’ll just stress the plant out more. It’ll bounce back, but maybe not fully considering it’s already flowering. How long has it been flowering?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Root nutes?

7. A rooting nutrient/Booster. Prop-o-gator, root enhance (expensive), etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk