Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Let me run an idea by you

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by tdavis020, May 5, 2009.

1. Alright so I was in a deep deep though process when I thought of something. Say you have a mason jar with weed in it (the weed is in the baggies) but u dont close the bags so the air in the mason jar can go in it. What would happen if you put say a strawberry in the mason jar with the weed.. but it was on the very bottom so it didnt get the weed wet. Would it make the weed smell/taste like strawberry? Better yet could you get like a strawberry air freshner and put it in the mason jar? Sorry I doubt any of it works but was just wondering

2. It would most likely create mold if you left it in for too long. The smell of strawberries might get soaked into the weed, but you won't notice it.

Adding air freshener to your weed is just not smart, but if you must, go for it and reply back with results.

3. Nah, I really doubt it. If you wanna flavour bud, you have to do something like run a flavour mixed with water when you're watering the plant, or flushing it, or something. I'm sure someone will know.

4. Not sure about strawberries. However orange peels work very well. They will add some moisture to dry buds and will give the bud a pleasant orange smell. Probably works with any fruit. Give it a try if you feel like it.

5. yeah im saying like put 1 strawberry in the bottom of the mason jar and the baggies ontop... with them unzipped for like one day. I may try it with like one G and will post what it does later.. lets see if I can find a fruit this late at night

6. the strawberry would go bad before any of the bud would absorb the taste, and strawberries are very moist fruits, exposing your bud to that much liquid in a mason jar would be a huge mold risk.
    but what if you put some beef jerky in with the bud? you'd have jerky flavored bud! might be amazing?! might not be...:smoke:

7. My friend thought has car reeked because of a baggy of kief he had so he got a strawberry airfreshener from a gas station and stuck in in the bag that the bag of kief was in. Every time we smoked bowls with that kief it tasted like shitty strawberry airfreshener which was super gross, but to answer your question..yes, a strawberry airfreshener in your weed container will make it taste like strawberries

8. Maybe if you had the weed suspended an inch or so over a slice of strawberry. Try a lemon, grapefruit, or orange peel. It'll moisten up dry weed, or give it a nice smell.

9. ^^^This
    No need for any other answers.

10. New location eh? Kickin' it with Dave the Hippy. Glad you two are still in touch..

Read your story to know Dave btw. :smoke:

11. Check out the 'RIP' link in my sig. Dave just recently left us.