Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Let me reintroduce myself: my name is Hov...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by WL-Jeff, May 5, 2010.

1. OH,
    H-to-the-O-V
    I used to move snowflakes by the O-Z

:D just kidding guys..

You last visited: 05-19-2007 at 06:46 PM. Enough said.
    hahaha, Just wanted to pop in and say "high guys!"

If the forums hold the same attitude as they did in the past, I am sure I will get many welcome backs, but I am curious to see some old timers and faces I might recognize as well!

I never stopped smoking, just had alot on my plate! I also moved from south florida, so if you got any CT'ers in here, show me some love!

Hmm.. For shits and giggles as well: Anyone remember Luke, and those videos of kill hits he posted? haha... they gotta do a "all grown up" video! haha.

-Jeff

2. Well geez welcome back old timer;) Seems its been a while for ya! Wish i could share some of these surely fond memories with you but i'm just a wee padawan in these parts:smoking:

Too new shit to giggle at!:hello::hello:

3. Hahaha welcome back to the forums man.

4. I don't know you nor do you know me but I would still like to say welcome back buddy :)

5. glad to have another blade back. :D

6. Dont know you but CT here baby

7. IceCream: Nice to see someone with some age on my account! haha. snoopin around the forums has been fun lately.

Krait, 203 represent haha.

8. im not sure about 2004 but since 2007 the attitude with the die-hard blades hasnt changed at all. but there is alot of unexperienced people and what seems like young kids on here now : / there harmless though

9. welcome back dude!

and 203 FTW!!

10. welcome!

Btw its Allow me to reintroduce myself lol :smoke:

11. Welcome back bro. its always nice to see someone return ^_^ (even though i dont know you :p)

12. welcome back oldtimer lol

13. Allow me to re-introduce myself, is how it goes. ;) I just had to make a new account cuz I forgot my password. :devious:

14. Welcome back! I'm sure I'll be seeing you around, :smoke:.

15. Welcome back then friend. Hope you feel welcome like whatever the site was for you couple years back.

16. Reppin the 203 hell yeah best drugs around

17. 860 here, ever heard of Chris Webby?

18. welcome back dude

19. yea i got some of his shit pretty good i just hope he takes his career the right way and doesn't become a pop rapper for the money.

20. welcome back...203 westconn student myself