"Let me in"

Discussion in 'Movies' started by 420Vagabond, Dec 3, 2010.

1. No spoilers. I promise. That shit really got some people pissed hehe.

Watched it tonight. Good movie. I haven't been able to find a good copy of it online. I saw it in theaters about a month ago, but watched it again tonight on a crappy cam download.

No idea how they keep that movie off torrents. It's almost astonishing.

Cool movie though. Chloe Moretz is a star. Chick can run any role, and make it cool. Too bad if you see recent pictures of her, she went from being a cute kid, to a girl that is starting to look like she used too much crack. Not that she does, I'm sure, she's just getting run ragged. 13 years old, and working on 5 movies at once.

Rehab, is probably a word she'll become familiar with, if she keeps at this pace.

Hope not, but eh, Hollywood.

2. WOW! fantastic movie. It is so scary and blood-curdling movie. Chloe Moretz has done great job.

3. #3 420Vagabond, Dec 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2010
    Now you just made me mad, that I can't find it to download. I really wanna watch it again.

4. The whole scene involving him hiding in the car. Holy shit, one of my favorite moments from a horror movie. The music it is set to fits perfectly.

5. #5 420Vagabond, Dec 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2010
    [​IMG]

That's what vampires should look like :)

Not that emo pretty boy shit, some other movies try.

6. Let Me In is really an amazing romantic movie. I have recently download Let Me In movie so that I can watch this superb movie anytime..

7. Finally watched it on a not boot leg copy.

Pretty good movie.

8. I agree sir. If all vampires had blood dripping and fangs, they wouldn't be very successful, but if they looked like a random 12 year old girl, nobody would suspect it.

9. [​IMG]

I thought real vampires looked like this? :confused:

Lol, but seriously, I've gotta check that movie out, I heard about it a few months after I watched Kick-Ass (which I enjoyed) and totally forgot about it until now.

10. I watched this movie with my friends i and my friends all like this movie.Let Me In is a 2010 American drama/horror film directed by Matt Reeves. It is based on the 2008 Swedish film Let the Right One In (Låt den rätte komma in), directed by Tomas Alfredson, and the novel of the same name by John Ajvide Lindqvist. It tells the story of a bullied 12-year-old boy who develops a friendship with a vampire child in a New Mexico town in the early 1980s.In 1983 in Los Alamos, New Mexico, a police detective (Elias Koteas) enters the hospital room of a disfigured man (Richard Jenkins) and tells him that he will catch whoever else is in league with him, but is then called out to take a phone call. While he is on the phone, a scream is heard, and the detective finds the suspect has fallen out of the window to his death. The man had scribbled a note: "I'm sory Abby".but now i am going to watch No Strings Attached movie.if you wanna watch it then click on the link that are given below.

11. Movies are sometimes a little afraid. My girlfriend is afraid to watch this movie

12. Havent seen this I saw let the right one in though and really liked it , check it out its probably better than the remake

13. Let Me In thriller horror and romantic flick,I have seen this flick with my friends and we all like the movie and at that time we enjoyed a lot.

14. Great movie. You should see the foreign flick it was based on. Let the right one in. It's a lot more graffic though.

15. this was damn good horror movie. the best role in the movie was Abby performed by Chloe. the girl performed so well. this was worth watching and I m expecting sequel.