"let me google that for you"

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by yurigadaisukida, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Dont you see what we are becomming?

I see a day when no one talks to eachother anymore because all things are already said and can be accessed instantly.

scary

2. Hmmm yeah a lot of people are getting scared about the direction the world is headed in. I was scared when the whole Facebook and Android and Twitter shit started to filter in.

*shrugs*

If you can't stop it, try not to worry about it...

3. What is going on here?

What exactly are we becoming?

4. one...

5. Really? Here I am thinking I am sick of interacting with people. They are at my work, in my home, on my phone, and now all over my computer.

6. Fat people who counts their friends on face book and while the human race brains melt from no human Interaction while the stoners of the world still interact through smoking circles. Think a bout it you can't email weed

7. i see.. one .. yea it makes sense in the future we wont speak to anyone cause everything would have been said.

I can even say that im starting to find i talk less to my friends and they talk less to me cause we know already how conversations play out, almost like its all been said already so the need to say it again is futile.. And if there is a relevant question its better to go get it off the internet, where as oppose to asking your friend for the answer you are not sure if you will get the right one cause you have emotional perspective, emotional desire and all the other bullshit that clouds our speech.

You just jolted my brain into some meditating on said subject :D

its quite intresting at first you would think that this is a bad thing because words like anti social come to play, but when you think about it free from your emotional attachment you begin to realize that this is a good thing because so much shit gets talked, cut, copied, pasted over and over we dont really need to be wasting out time with idle chit chat.

a world where everyone talks sense, and no one is cutting and pasting there own essays together. count me in

8. 3011:

Dave: Hey Tom, did y-
    Tom: Yup.

Then they died.

9. my only fear is that we stop technological advancement and the sharing of information on the basis of unfounded fears.

10. You just may be right. i remember someone one just the other day told me i should google something. sure i could but i only ask for the sake of engageing conversation lol. its all over.

11. yeah tom died cause i killed him for cutting me off..

12. you know what's funny to me?

is that some people believe that 2012 is gonna be the start of an era of awakening and enlightenment and that they can already see the awakening beginning (no hate by the way.. just inability to relate because i don't see it at all)

13. mmmmm.... no.

That's definitely not what google tells me man.

You're wrong. :rolleyes:

14. what i see is this

cell phone will keep getting smaller, faster and cheaper.

once we have brain interface devices, and our cellphones are attatched to us, we will have instant access to any information in the internet, as well as the ability to talk to anyone, anywhere, telpathicaly.

that will be the first step toward the entire race becomming one entity.

Eventually we will always be talking to several people at once, and we will be constantly streaming the newest updates and spreading them around.

We will be like ants. A giant hivemind.

15. Brain interfaces are not to far away, as well as surgical implants for all type of things, to make you stronger faster live longer (if you can afford it) we will control our own evolution. i I reckon ill see them in my lifetime. Improved humans. But will they be??

16. it's only when you fear that reality that it becomes true.

17. Let me show you how useless your thread is with YouTube...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8oDxuo4xHw]‪Barenaked Ladies - It's all been done‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

^Oh, this doesn't haven't to depress me?

18. I posted a thread the other day about people being addicted to facebook and shit like that but some people didn't unserstand where i was coming, i should have posted it in this forum. I have friends who instead of interacting with people when they are hanging out, they'll just use their phone to get on facebook and chat with other people. its fucked up, I hate it.

19. *sniff*

*sniff, sniff*

*sniiiif*

do I smell pussy?