Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Let me get your opinion

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Supremosteve, Oct 5, 2013.

1. Hey all haven't been on here in months but good to be back. Ok so I used to grow and smoke a lot over the past few years but awhile back got a govt job and also was thinkinh of joining the miltary. So I put all the growinh and smoking behind me... couple months passed and I can't join the military for another year and a half due to some stuff. My dilemma is do I start smoking again? If I do it would only be at nights to help me sleep and maybe here n there on the weekends. When I think about smoking it makes me feel like in 14 and scared again of getting caught. That may be due to my govt job. But I love the plant and everyting about it. I'm not sure what to do!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sounds like an awful dilemma man! I guess you just have to think about how much you like weed and weigh it up to how much you want your job.

Can't really help you with this one.

• Like Like x 2
  3. If you want to smoke then smoke! Don't make it into a big thing, just be causal about it. Or continue your break to see how long you can go

4. Thx for the reply all I think I will!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. @[member="Supremosteve"] Seems like you have the answer already...

6. They're good at inducing fear, I say smoke and don't think twice about it. 

7. do they random drug test?