Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

let me get this straight...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lopeturtle, Jun 29, 2010.

1. so right now im in high school and ive been smoking everyday, and i plan on going to college and getting a good job and shit. but is it really true that if i ever get caught once with posession then my whole life is fucked, and that jobs will see that one misdeamanor and reject me? like honestly is smoking that big of a deal to companies?

also, i live in cali if that changes antything

2. how old are u bro?

3. just turned 18 2 weeks ago haha

4. But to answer you're question, it depends on the amount. It depends if you have other illegal things like pipes. It also HEAVILY depends on if they find a used scale. That will get you in some serious shit.

But, the way Cali is going with decrim. and everything and if it's your first offence most likely you get let go with a warning but don't quote me on it.

5. I got busted with possesion of under 50 grams. It makes it hard, I did a conditional discharge program and went to rehab, I was selling at the time and my head stash was pure profit. When I got caught with the bags I said they were bagged individually because I just bought them.

After 1 year of conditional discharge you wait 6 months and can get your record expunged. After all is said and done it would be a little difficult to get a job such as a LEO or anything in law, but if you keep a clean record from than on you have a decent shot.

Me, on the other hand, just got offered a job with buildboarding and all, which is 10$ for 3 years, and than after aprenticeship I make $28 a hour, tons of over time to be had, benefits, ineuity, pension.. so on so forth. So I guess, after all is said and done - you can get a job to live off of after getting busted, if you don't mind busting your ass for sure.

I like a little hard work.

6. You joined before you were 18!!! Haha but it depends in the state. I live in NY and no cops I encountered gave a shit. Acytually one officer I was talking to was like are you gonna go buy weed on canal and laughed haha he was like bring me some. But still don't let your guard down.

7. Odds are if you want to become a LEO you'll get a job in a grimey city over a suburb, is what a officer told me when I was looking into a career in law enforcement. He said they may send me to Jersey City or Newark.

8. #8 Walter White, Jun 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2010
    lolololololololol