Let me burn your imagination!

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Indefinable, Sep 25, 2010.

1. "And to conclude today's class, a pun is a rare medium well-done", exclaimed the teacher.

The whole class laughs and I'm a bit embarrassed. I felt as if the teacher might have been a tad homosexual, so I let my curious lips speak.

"Mr. Gay, is there a legitimate reason to be against gays?" I asked in a very stoic manner.

"As a matter of fact, the question lies in the question of 'How does your room look like?'" He responded with a bewildered expression.

His answer gave me a blow to my head, literally. I never could have thought that my living environment influenced the way I thought of things in my life. I felt a jitter.

"Seriously, what's the point of this?" I gave my rebuttal.

"The problem lies in the problem in the locker room. See, that's where schools encourage their students to act natural with each other, so there is no fight in thy neighborhood." Mr. Gay responded.

I left the class feeling red in the face and enlightened with Mr. Gay's daily logs in my back pocket.

2. i dont get it?

3. I don't get it either.

4. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCpKp73kJtI"]YouTube - Strange Wilderness - Shark Footage[/ame]

5. #6 Human Cruoton, Oct 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2010
    :rolleyes: shark footage.

That shark has a menacing glare holy shit