Let it roll, its SATURDAY bitches!

Discussion in 'General' started by Spaced, Mar 16, 2012.

1. #1 Spaced, Mar 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2012
    What's your plans it this beautiful weekend ya'll?

I'm on the clock till 5, then I'm heading out to medicate and do some disc golfing.

2. Aw man, I'm planning on playing a house show tomorrow night with my band and others as a celebration for St. Patrick's day. There's going to be tons of booze at this. And the fact that it's my birthday weekend along with two other great friends just makes this meant for an awesome time.

3. I have yet to try disc golfing..

4. Hell yeah, that should be a good time!

Discing is such a great time and good exercise. I just started so its challenging, but that doesn't take away from the fun. Form is the bigger thing when it comes to throwing a disc

5. aint got no job. aint got shit to do

gonna stimulate my mind, Craig.

6. Just finished class currently smoking a blunt outside waiting fr march madness, then drunk chess with a buddy, then st pattys day Nother round of drunk chess and be drunk all day Sunday lots of hw lol

7. I'm going to get lost in the wilderness and see how lifted I can get.

8. [quote name='"Mendi769"']Just finished class currently smoking a blunt outside waiting fr march madness, then drunk chess with a buddy, then st pattys day Nother round of drunk chess and be drunk all day Sunday lots of hw lol[/quote]

I love drunk chess! ..well I did when I use to drink. But sometimes I have my friends get drunk before I play them so there's a handicap haha

9. It's raining and it's going to stay that way, probably nothing :eek:

10. [quote name='"Skunky Monkey"']

It's raining and it's going to stay that way, probably nothing :eek:[/quote]

Poor skunk and your UK weather.. I'll smoke in the puerto rico sunshine for you lol ;)

11. [quote name='"Spaced"']

I love drunk chess! ..well I did when I use to drink. But sometimes I have my friends get drunk before I play them so there's a handicap haha[/quote]

I love chess in general lol but me and my buddy saw it in stumbleupon and were like we're doing this lol. And I hope you when alot if there's a handicap lol

12. Houston Rodeoooo

13. Gonna smoke in a minute. Then probably a little bit of homework so I won't have as much to do on Sunday.

It's gonna be another beautiful day. Mostly just gonna lounge around, watch some bball (go Sparty!), and have some drinks later.

14. Yeah thank fook its friday! Getting lifted atm, then gona do some work on my bike, take it out for a spin, meet my mate at the pub, have a few beers, have some smokes, get blasted. :cool:

Then probably hop on here late at night and read about kids asking whether to take their chick up the ass or not? :confused:

15. Hell ya, went frolfin yesterday. Just got done with class, done for the day, and spring break next week! Not going anywhere, but now at least I don't have to deal with classes. Gonna rip some of his purple mr. nice guy

16. [quote name='"Skunky Monkey"']

It's raining and it's going to stay that way, probably nothing :eek:[/quote]

That's awful. I'm damn near in Canada and the suns shining.

Almost summer, getting closer to music festival season :)

17. ^^Lollapalooza this summer here in the Chi, definitely sneaking into that again

18. I think I'm going camping with a couple friends tomorrow night, should be fun. I'll probably just be hungover on sunday; who knows what I'm getting into tonight

19. This weekends gonna be tight, buddy came in from outta town with 600 bucks cause he reels in the cash ahahh. Might get a motel and just do the usual bakefeast :eek:

20. It's gonna rain like a bitch this weekend and I am fine with that. I have a paper and two exams to get ready for THEN ITS SPRING BREAK! :hello: