Let it be and letb it hrow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by DunkinSteele, Feb 6, 2016.

1. #1 DunkinSteele, Feb 6, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2016
    Hey, so this is pretty much a journoul I'm keeping here because i felt it'd be easier to keep track of.. Obviously I'm hyped on any input. I love any outside knowledge [​IMG]

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. is there any way to do clones with out rooting compound

3. Yes its possible but chaces are alot less and i mean yiu can get rooting powder and peat pellets for 15 bucks tops

4. You can use honey, Cinnamon, apple cider vinegar (diluted), and some willow tree tea mixed together for a diy gel. A quick Google search will bring up tons of info on it.

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. thanks guys .does anyone have tips on when I can take my first cutting cause thats how I'm gonna determine the sex in my host plant . and could I buy peat rocks and rooting compound at like home depot in an illegal state? And here's a pic of my baby today

Attached Files:

6. Hey blades, i was unfortunately very drunk when posting on this last so lets try and make something a little more coherent!
    A little bit about myself, I've grown on two separate occasions but had complications both times. The first time i was still in high school, had no clue what i was doing, didn't even know how to make my plants flower [​IMG] and after some change in where i was living, the babies had to go in the garbage.
    The second time, back in May, i had grown three and man they were looking pretty sweet.. Until destruction hit the closet.. While at work one day, half of my shop light decided to take a dive and smashed one of the plants on half. Since then I no longer use jute twine to hold anything together. After throwing that plant (which i should have just tried grafting had i studied more at the time) I had 2 pretty nice looking plants still.
    I flowered them and one was a male, the other, i destroyed with fertilizer.
    Being very upset with my shit attempt at a grow, i packed everything up for a while until i felt smart enough to grow a weed, so here we are. If you actually read my story so far, thanks for the attention span, I am trying not to waste your time, but i think its time for a celebratory smoke for all my typing, and for your AWESOME attentiveness.
    Tonight I'll come by with whats going on inside my shiny new tent with some pics and whatnot, hoping my MARS LED Hydro 300 w lights that i bought off ebay for like 130.00 for 2 come in today, take some purple pics
    -cheers[​IMG]