let it all out!

Discussion in 'General' started by Cannibasity, Nov 2, 2009.

1. #1 Cannibasity, Nov 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2009
    people just love arguing over bs on GC so just come in the ring and battle it out. ill start.

I COMPLETELY HATE WITH A PASSION THE SHIT CHANNEL THEY CALL "MTV"
    I HATE THE SHOWS THAT COME ON IT. I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT! ugg "my super sweet sixteen" x_x "mom your a bitch i hate you i wanted a Bentley not a range rover" "ok sorry dear" says mom.

are you kidding me wtf has the world come to . and why do people watch this crap. agree or disagree

2. I really can't argue with that. MTV blows and I never watch the shit.

3. Yet people are homeless and getting shot and dying. Humanity is fucked up. You don't have to do anything to anyone and you can still get shit thrown at you. Fucking ridiculous isn't it?

4. ^ So true. I adamantly believe that behind our sophisticated facade and feelings of superiority, compared to animals, we are in many ways no better / worse. We still do inhumane things, some of which are inconceivable to animals. We are greedy, gluttonous and foul in many ways.

5. I think it bundles all down to insecurity and having disposession in life. You ever heard of the ripple effect. Well if you haven't, here's an example:

A guy goes to work and gets bitched out and yelled at by his boss for fucking up some papers(business whatever). The guy gets heavily distressed. He goes home and gets in a huge fight over it with his wife because he had a "bad" day. His wife had a "great" day. So she gets depressed and doesn't show any nice emotions when the son gets home from soccer practice. The kid wonders what the fuck goes on and goes to his room. Possibly pissed off from bullshit he plays violent video games and over the speaker he yells at someone while he shoots them or whatever.

The ripple effect just shows that people deal with shit and when they do they take it on others or lead their bad vibes to others which cause the others to get distressed and send them on to the next person they generally come in contact with.

SOOOOO SOO!!! Basically anytime someone gave you shit in life. Whether you were exercising around your hometown and someone threw a bottle at you (this has happened to me) or you went to school and asked if your friend who was looking distressed was alright and she or he flipped out on you. Or when someone has hate for what you do in life and tells tries to control you or explain how its wrong and all that bullshit (drug abuse and mischief etc.)

So the conclusion is that everytime you get shit thrown at you when you don't deserve it. It's just someone being a bully and in other words a fucking little weenie who doesn't know how to deal with the shit thats being thrown at them so they take it out on someone else having a good life or a good day to take occupation of these bad vibes. Happens every fucking day and CONSTANTLY. So never EVER FUCKIGN take shit from anyone because its all fucking bullshit. Listen to yourself. You know whats right and wrong you don't need any fucking help in that shit.

I hope my POST opens up some peoples eyes because this is very true on all levels.

and i also want to include that some people like me don't support the ripple effect and act polite around others even when our days go to hell. We are more mature than that! :mad:

6. Lets think of it this way as well. Some fuck head yells something at you while you're walking the street. You get pissed off and he drives off so you can't do shit. SO NOW you got built up resentment. ("WaWA' fucking fuckers' god dman't I gotta do something") So you find a brick and you see some other cars coming to drive past you. You pick up the brick and keep walking. Then you see some teenagers in a truck and they got their windows down and all of that and they look tentative and as if they're going to abuse you verbally or whatever. So your pissed off and say fuck it and throw it at the truck and dent it up. They get out and fight or most likely!! drive off and leave becaues all those fucks are sissies for the most part.

This is a prime example. Shit happens everyday and it gets spread throught all of us "Socially".

7. I try to end the ripple effect with myself, but sometimes you really do just snap a little bit when life is throwing turd after turd in your face.

8. I for one hate bees.

9. agreed. i dislike fly's even more. sleeping and this fucking thing keeps flying past my ears. its the worst. going out to the yard to smoke a bowl and coming back inside with 100 mosquito bites ugggg. i hate them

10. true that, flys are stupid at least though, they stay in the general area that you are smiting them in. Bees will pull the guerrilla fly in/fly out B.S.

plus the buzzing is unnerving.

11. fuck all the grunts im going after the queen b. thats my motto. idc if i get stung a billion times. im gonna make an example out of that queen for nesting in my gazebo roof xD LOL.

12. #12 Free The BIRDS, Nov 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2009
    edit: i typed out a shit load about my past/homeless people and other shit

some people are born into riches and dont have to much.

but it isnt hard to go from rags to riches in our society, you have to get educated and opportunities will came. to get educated you have to not spend money on pointless shit and be focused and determined.

i came here as a fob little boy with my mom and brother, we just left a civil war where bombs and gernades were being dropped on our front lawns(o man ive heard so many unbelievable stories from my granmda that she and my fam went through). anyway my father passed when i was a kid and my mom took us with the clothes on our back and left everything behind, we were more then average for sure and everything was left behind. we came to canada when i was under 2 and lived in a hotel because thats all we had. my mom worked and studied, work 3-4 jobs. days and nights she was gone allot of the time. then spent alot of time reading huge books that she could barley understand.

she learned the language, finished her computer technology course and worked many jobs. we moved into a building and a couple years later into a little bangalow with a good friend and his two kids. she worked her ass off for years intil she bought her own house, her own car, everything. we eventually bought are own home and it was great. i now live in a 5 bedroom house and couldnt ask for more. i have more then enough just because my mom is such a hardworker.

she made it with nothing, AND had two kids. so when i see homeless people i wonder what happened there. i bet they had opporunities they just fucked up. they made the wrong choice. the easy choice. they didnt work days and night and didnt study like my mom did. they didnt work their ass off they were probably lazy. so even though its sad to see them, i dont really feel too sorry for them because my mom is the one that worked her ass off. i feel sorry for her, why didnt they work their ass off, working piece of shit part time jobs.

as for the spoiled kids on sweet 16, ya thats fucked up for the kids part because they dont deserve fuck all, but its the parents money, they probably worked and deserved it, so let them spend it on whatever they want.

anyone can be homeless, it takes reall balls and ovaries to work you fucking ass off.

13. I think the answer is obvious. Some people are so horrible they feel that they must watch people be even more horrible than they are to justify not jumping off a bridge.

ps. I remember when MTV was kinda cool. It was a very brief moment a very long time ago, and yeah I'm an old fuck.

14. Enjoy your third light green bar. +rep:wave:

I completely agree with you on this.

People always let the negativity get the best of them and take it out on someone who doesn't deserve it instead of directing their anger at where it needs to be.

I can't stand to see shit like this happen. It makes me even angrier when I let the ripple effect get to me.

15. In regard to the first post, I completely agree. I don't understand how this shit gets on TV, some people must have real strange ways of entertaining themselves. I hate how despite having cable TV, at most times of the day I could flick through the entire guide and not find one show that isn't full of shit. I think most TV truly sucks these days, but in particular the corny and stupid reality shows.

I also fucking hate flies and mosquitos.

As for the ripple effect, I'm also aware of and against this. But I'd be lying if I didn't say I'm guilty of acting like this sometimes. In such situations, I can usually see the mistake I've made - e.g. if I'm being shitty to my mum after having a bad day, I end up feeling regretful for doing so, because there is absolutely no reason I should take out my bad vibes on her.

I think people need to be more aware of this 'ripple effect' - it's a sort of concept which society could really benefit from if it was learned and acted against by more people. Excellent post, Livingalife.

16. the internet made it to easy for people to rant and rave and give everyone a voice to say what they think right away without being able to see the negative effects of their comments, thats the problem...

we gotta learn that its not always good to just say how you feel cus sometimes its gonna be about somethin stupid that will cause a fight... its best to live by if you don't have anything positive or constructive to add, than just keep your thoughts to yourself because no one wants to hear a negative comment.

and omg i hate mtv. the hills, sweet 16, shows about materialism and drama and how glamorous they make it look, and to think people watch this kinda stuff religiously is ughhh, i know im bein negative but like wow....

17. Rant thread? Good.

To clear this up once and for all, Hammerfall are totally gay. They should rename themselves "Homofall". Or Homofail.

18. Ah, i nice little thread to RAGE on! well, i hate reality tv with a passion as it shows no reality. I hate shwag, or regs or whatever u wanna call em. I hate most politics, the only ones i pay attention to are legalization issues, all else is bullshit! i hate marijuana prohibition and all the right wing conservatives who support it in the capitol. I hate paying $450 an ounce, but i love smoking that ounce. I hate stupid people and hypocrits. i hate critics and those who judge based on anything less than personality. I hate bananas with a passion, but i still like banana kush, so i dunno.
    Peace!

19. I fucking hate how lazy and unmotivated I am sometimes.

...I also hate how dumb motherfuckers see the need to have as many kids as possible.