Let’s see what happens

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by blowmary730, Aug 17, 2019.

1. potted today germinated in 3 days bagseeds 6 for 6

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. :thumbsup:

Hope ya get ALL females

3. How come you have only half filled your pots?

• Like Like x 1
  4. I followed the directions that were on the soil for potting, do you think I should add more dirt?

5. So do I!!! How do you think my set up looks? Are the lights to far away?

6. What kind of lights are they....wattage?

7. CFL’s 2 60 watts I know I need more just not sure what to get can you recommend something that I can buy in the store like now? Thank you so much for responding!!! I LOVE YOUR PLANTS BY THE WAY!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  8. #8 Kronik352, Aug 17, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2019
    The "black" light is good...your other light is the one in the ceiling?? If so that one is DEF too far away....in my opinion.

Dont really know of any "buy it now" lights you could get from the local store....I dont really "keep up" with lighting and lights since I dont buy new ones very often....I just research when I'm in the market for em.....with that said....IM REALLY INTERESTED in the quantum board LEDs...if you have a bit of cash...I'd suggest that

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thank you so much!!!

• Like Like x 1
  10. What did the directions say?
    It just seems odd to buy pots of that size and then only use half of them

Attached Files:

12. Hey there!!! Look, they have life!!!!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Awesome......step one down!:smoking-bong:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Ayee nice! Welcome to the club. I've had three going outside this year, and just recently sprouted three more from some random bag o weed. It's way late in the outdoor season, I might try these indoor, but all three sprouted so I'm happy! Mine have just been getting window light so far.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Wow!!!! That’s great!!! Yeah leave those babies indoors and let’s see what happens!!! Keep me updated as I’m excited to see what happens!!! Happy growing!

16. Hey hope all is well!!!! Quick question my plant was standing up fine just a few hours ago, I rotated them for lighting and now it look weird. I now have all of them sitting on the deck for sun light take a look and tell me what you think! Mind you I stated my entire process only 8 days ago!

Attached Files:

17. Yeah...it's stretching......trying to get more light....can you get your light a little closer to it? I also HIGHLY recommend that you throw some more medium in that pot......and bury like 70% of that main stalk there..........do you understand what I am saying?

• Like Like x 1
  18. Absolutely!!! When I add more soil should I also water the fresh soil, I’m going to do it now! Do you think it would be fine?

19. yeah, cover it up with some soil.....to make it "shorter" and get it a bit closer to the light if you can.....if your soil is rather new....it should be damp enough as is.....I don't think a watering is needed after you add the soil.......just my .02

• Like Like x 1
  20. Thank you again!! I’ve added soil, and will be ordering more lights today! Look better? Or add more?

Attached Files: