Lessons

Discussion in 'General' started by ImWithWhatever, Mar 27, 2011.

1. you know this may seem like a strange thing to talk about, but i've figured something out the last few years of my life. i may only be 20..but..

in life, most people are going to wrong you.

and the only way to truly get them back and make them realize what u suffered is to do the EXACT same thing back to them.

as terrible as it sounds..its the truth..and i hate to even think its the truth

"revenge is a motherfucker, payback's a bitch but pain is the bastard child of em"

any thoughts?

and yes karma does exist i found out last night hahahahahah

2. i used to think this was the truth. i no longer do

ive had alot of experiences the past few months where some body will wrong me, and instead of showing them through anger or whatever else that i know they have wronged me, i just ignore it and act like nothing happened. i continue being happy and just going about my business

what i have found is that it drives them crazy. see, somebody who makes it a point of their life to go about treating people bad are miserable. to cope with their misery, they try to make other people miserable. and when they cant make one of their targets miserable it drives them up the wall

let them sink in their hatred. just go about your life. all the people who used to bother me have just moved on to other targets. they dont even look in my direction anymore

note that this doesnt work if the wrong they inflict on you wasnt intentional. some times mistakes are made, or some thing is done without fully thinking of the consequences. but you still shouldnt get that upset over stuff like that

3. well around here its different..everyones a drug addict (was just a big drug raid in the one town that goes to my high school with a bunch of people i know) so they have no remorse.

by me not doing anything thats EXACTLY what they want, so they can go on to the next one.

and everything they did was intentional..and im talkin everyday life just people in general.

i used to be the kid who tried to be nice to EVERYONE..but no body seems to give the fuckin courtesy back..i'm fed up

4. an eye for an eye leaves everyone blind

5. i understand what you mean man. but at the end of the day, you are only accountable to yourself. it doesnt matter where you live. you could live in a town full of crack heads, or a town full of evangelical christians and you're still going to have people that treat you like crap. this is just a flaw in our humanity, which is far to wrapped up in our egos and materialistic desires.

the idea that you should stop being a nice guy, just because nobody around you reciprocates, only damages you. those people wont give a damn. your goal should be to evolve yourself beyond the things that you despise, not give into those things just because it seems easier or more gratifying in the short term.

catch my drift? even though you being a nice guy might not be a benefit in the short term, i can guarantee it will be a benefit in the long term, even if it effects nobody but yourself

6. trust me im one of those people that would always listen, do whatever for people when asked cuz i thought they were "my friends" and all that..but at the end of the day its like 5 people in my circle.

and one point..wen i quit doing blues (painkillers) did i realize how much a scummer i was and everyone around me IS..thats why i got out of that lifestyle, n been doin my own thing

but people still need to be taught lessons. only certain people tho. i just want them to feel how they made me feel. thats all.