Lesson learned

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bdub2283, Jan 17, 2015.

1. Got a pretty small CFL grow going on in a box in my closet and my babies are doing absolutely fantastic!! I'm currently 13 days into flower using coco and perlite with Dyno Bloom (which is awesome) Calimagic, Superthrive and Rhino Skin. RO water and PH'ed between 6.0 and 6.5. Growin OG Kush and Goldleaf and here enlies the issue....Don't grow 2 different strains at the same time in a small space you have no previous experience with!! I figured everything would be just fine with some topping and LST but I was wrong!! The OG is behaving but the GoldLeaf is growing out of control!! I switched to flower when both plants were 7-8 inches tall and both very bushy but no problems and now the GoldLeaf is stretching like crazy especially wide and seems to want the whole box for itself!! Should have grown Mrs GoldLeaf all by herself in the space I have because I fear I do not have enough light to make them both happy!! Gonna let this one run it's course and not make the same mistake next time hopefully everything turns out decent. Lesson learned you tricky plant you!!

2. Thanks for the advice! Do you have pictures from your GoldLeaf? I'm very curious now haha :D

3. Im a picture book kinda person.....

4. Wish I could post a pic but all I have is my Iphone you guys would be pretty impressed I'm sure of that!!

5. Although i feel sorry for you for buying a crapple....no excuse hahaha...i think 90% of us use cell phones through sunglass hahahaha.....ok 95%

6. It's not that just don't have a damn clue how to post a pic with this damn phone!! Everything I try doesn't work....I'm sure it's simpler than I think.

7. Go to more reply options....then look on the bottom where it says attachments....and go to full computer mode not cell web mode

8. Boom!! There we go thanks for the help!! image.jpg image.jpg

9. There is the whole grow from start until now!! Not too shabby at all just worried about space and light. Gonna do some pruning on day 21. I love these babies and no deficiencies thus far.

Attached Files:

10. Left is OG Kush and on the right we have the mysterious GoldLeaf!! Haha

11. Dont prune anything

12. I have to it's a proven fact it will allow more light to the buds and lower growth and ultimately increase yield!! I've already trimmed it up some a few weeks back and you see what it looks like it's a damn jungle again!!

13. I need to make a my first grow topic on this.

14. I'm not a experienced vet on this obviously but plenty of serious growers do a little trimming of upper and lower fan leaves and from what I've seen saw quite a bit more growth and yield just saying....

15. Not that young you dont