Lesson Learned

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by refferdragon, Jun 28, 2013.

1. this was the last time I leave smoking equipment out.

this morning, I woke up pretty early and couldn't go back to sleep. so naturally i get out my roaches from yesterday:D i decided to just smoke in my room considering my parents wouldn't be home for about eight hours. i take a few hits, be high, turn on some old system of a down, and chill for a bit, leaving my matches and roaches on my desk. then I go back to sleep. next thing I know, my mother is coming into my room. she came home early and was already asking why there were used matches on my desk :eek: i panicked and told her I was burning napkins and shit and she left without noticing my roaches! holy fuck I dodged a bullet!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. She didn't say anything about you burning napkins...? I would've been more concerned if my kid was doing that than smoking lol

3. The napkin is a docile creature

4. She knows lol. Don't underestimate your mom. She probably either A)knows and is in denial or B)knows and doesn't care

5. She knows lol. Don't underestimate your mom. She probably either A)knows and is in denial or B)knows and doesn't care

6. She knows fo sho

7. She knows fo sho

8. u shouldnt smoke out in ur parents house
    at least smoke outside

9. lol I think she walked out because the excuse was so dumb she didn't know what to say

10. Lol for real. I mean come on man, burning napkins? Did you even try to think of a good excuse?

11. You couldn't of came up with a better excuse? Burning napkins c'mon dude! You shoulda said you tried some incense sticks to help you relax before sleep, always be on your toes man always have a excuse... Or just go outside.

12. She's waiting until your dad gets home to unleash the fury

13. Burning napkins... :hide:

14. The thing is, many parents would most definitely be more angry if there kids were engaging in illegal activities within the premises of their property, rather than something that is dangerous and perfectly legal.

15. I know the excuse sucked, but I came up with it literally immediately after waking up...I'm just surprised it worked, considering she's so fucking nosy all the time. and I think she would say something if she knew, she's so anti marijuana that she doesn't even like me knowing other stoners >_>

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. #17 Storm Crow, Jun 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2013
    She knows, but with mothers there are two levels of knowing- "I know, but I refuse to admit it" and "I know".  Your Mom is in the denial mode. Just try to keep it quiet and she will do her best to ignore it!

And Mom is anti-cannabis? Well, if you blow it, and she catches you in the act of toking, and it comes down to the usual screaming argument, keep my List in mind! These two articles make a good start at educating parents to why THEY should be using cannabis!

Pot compound seen as tool against cancer      (news – 2012)
    http://www.sfgate.com/health/article/Pot-compound-seen-as-tool-against-cancer-3875562.php#page-1

Marijuana May Slow Alzheimer's      (news - 2006)
    http://www.webmd.com/alzheimers/news/20061006/marijuana-may-slow-alzheimers

Then consider your family's health history, and add a few more from the List! Did "Great-Uncle Joe" die of a diabetes-induced heart attack? Look at the Diabetes and Heart sections for studies!  To get your free copy of the List, just send me an email- bottom of my sig!

The List also covers the usual myths about cannabis- "amotivational syndrome", "causes lung cancer", etc! My List can be your best friend when you get caught!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Granny

17. hahaha im laughing my ass of right now.  Burning napkins  :ey:  :confused_2:

18. #19 refferdragon, Jun 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2013
    thanks Granny, you're so helpful :DSent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Make your mother respect you and knock first and wait till you give her permission to enter. If she ignores that, then let her catch you rubbing one out a few times. That will do the trick.