Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Less potent weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by anxietydriven, Apr 22, 2012.

1. Hi, I am just starting to smoke and I took one fat hit from a bong and freaked the fuck out. It was medical herb so it was way potent. I had a crazy bad panic attack and it was strawberry cough. What strains would be less potent and good for a beginner that doesn't want a panic attack?
    Thanks for the input!

2. Take a smaller hit, dude. Wait 5-10 minutes and see how you feel.

3. just start with some mids if you have an extremely low tolerance, and learn to pace yourself.

4. Every strawberry cough iv had has been sativa so I'm assuming so is yours. Sativas can cause anxiety attacks and super paranoia so my advice is to pick up a indica next time. take a small little hit, wait till it hits and go from there. Also you can buy the cheaper stuff at the medical shop. Cheaper stuff means less potent. Happy toking

5. just smoke less dude, no grower wants to intentionally grow weed that has minimal effect, and no dealer wants to be buying stuff they might not get off their hands.

6. Hah you'll miss these days eventually...

7. Haha I was KO after one hit man oh man. thanks for the advice guys

8. Also one more question. My throat and face became completely numb is that normal?

9. #9 xSadrulesx, Apr 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2012
    Keep smoking and smoking until you build a beast tolerance then one day you'll come back to this thread and just laugh.

edit: yes to the question above, as long as your face returns to normal when the high wears off then you're fine lol.

oh and try vaporizing, with a small box like the magic flight can control how big of a hit you want and then take it little by little. Plus it's really stealthy with little to no smell so you don't have the paranoia of getting caught added to your anxiety.

10. Haha I will work on it man. thanks and I will try a vaporizer that sounds like the way to go.

11. Personally I'd start smoking joints, control how much weed you're using and stub it out if you feel a little high. I personally think its a better way to 'ease' yourself into smoking.

12. ya that sounds like a good idea all my friends are beasts and smoke all day so its hard to ease in lol

13. For a sativa (head high) yes it is very normal