Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Less Potent Bud

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Outdoorsman, Mar 1, 2011.

1. I have been noticing through many study programs that less potent bud(less THC levels) have been proven to give more sedated effects instead of making the user lethargic. I am completely for this, and believe 100% in this theory, which is proven. Would the less potent bud on the street be the bud that is cheaper, such as DRO or Mersh?

2. This really isn't talking about the quality of the bud but rather the thc-canabanoid ratio. Not sure what studies you are refering to but they might be talking about bud with higher canabanoid to THC ratios (less thc more canabanoids). Gives you more of a body high etc.

3. bro, Sedated and Lethargic are essentially the same thing...

and "Dro" is Hydroponically grown Herb, "Dro" is not a strain... any type of bud can be grown Hydronically, therefore making it "dro" and Mersh is just crappy compressed shit from mexico... generally, unless it's a big Commercial grow for HQ bud... but around here "Mersh" means Bricked weed from mexico chock full of seeds...

4. Agreed my bad i knew that just didnt get my message across correctly. So how would i find bud with less thc and more cannabinoids.

5. Get a really good dealer who will tell you names of the strains you are getting and isn't bullshiting you (not easy to find) or get a med card and go to a dispensary.

6. Buy seed strains that have a higher percentage of sativa than indica.

7. this^
    but imho dont trust any dealer when they give you a "Name" except this one guy i knew who got his stuff directly in Via Fedex from his brother who ran a dispensary...

8. Other way around.

Right?

ha

9. What would be my best bet then? Doesnt DRO which is around here thought of as the decent stuff(mids) have lower THC level? Because it seems like the people around here think of headdies as the good stuff and they like the phsycadelic high which is given by THC.

10. I know im wrong by saying DRO but its just what they call it... it has no other name.

11. idk man, too many street names fuck with what cannabis really is...
    "dro" is any but grown Hydroponically
    but in the street's is a Slang for HQ Bud...

Indica strains give you a couch lock, where your body is just sedated.

Sativa strains give you a Psychedelic high.

12. Keep trying new stuff until you find something you like. Start with some good ol' brown dope and compare that high with something else, like some good, green skunk weed. Unless they are growers, most dealers probably don't know the name of the weed they are selling.