Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Less Oborsbant Clothing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by daftie420, Mar 28, 2012.

1. I usually smoke bongs or pipes and haven't really smoked a joint in a year, from what I remember Is stink up your clothes and I'm gonna be in public after, what are some clothes that don't absorbe as much smoke?

2. I'm not really an apprentice just I usually change after smoking but will be unable to, plus I smoke inside my house

3. Smoke naked bitch, what do you mean you are not really an apprentice? :p

4. Wear a jacket or hoodie ontop and take it off when you're done.

5. Windbreaker! Zero smell

6. Sorry, absorbent? you sound quite apprentice my good sir

7. Oborsbant? Do people not look over what they're submitting before they press post?

If you walk around for like 20 minutes you won't smell anymore. Or wear a waterproof jacket or something.

8. I don't even remember posting this wtf

9. You bump a dead thread to say this?

10. [quote name='"BC BUDz"']

You bump a dead thread to say this?[/quote]

Dead for 1 day?

11. Only just to say that he doesn't remember posting it...

12. Lol oborsbant

13. [quote name='"yankees1777"']Windbreaker! Zero smell[/quote]

^^this

14. Or just don't give a fuck about smell...

Also a thing, cologne?