Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Less is more?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jjsmit, Nov 22, 2008.

1. Okay this might seem out of place with the more noobish posts but since I splurged with weed when I first started, I make like an eighth last a week or two and I enjoy the high more I think because I appreciate Mary that much more. Anyone have similar feelings?

2. The less you smoke the lower your tolerance is going to be.

Meaning your highs could be much more intense than someone who smokes on a daily basis.

3. sometimes i feel that way. it's all about tolerance. the less you smoke (amount of weed and length of time between sessions) the higher your tolerance will be and the higher you will get and the more you enjoy yourself

4. Yeah I blaze on weekends and I don't get stoned, just enough to make me feel good. :)