Lesbian girl said she had a crush on me.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Griffijuana, Sep 30, 2013.

1. So today just as my criminal justice class ended, this girl who's been sitting next to me for about a week and a half asked me to wait up for her. I thought this was a little odd since every class except since she next to me (except the first) I had waited up for her because we had hit it off fairly well.

However, when I was walking with her to her next class she told me she had a crush on me. Normally this would be good news and something I'd be excited about. But the thing is I'm pretty confused because the girl who told me she had a crush on me is a lesbian.

The lesbian thing is not an assumption, it's something I figured out last class. She had walked in and instead of a general “you look nice today" compliment I complimented her on a bracelet she was wearing that was rainbow colored. I told her I liked it and she explained she wore it because it symbolized her gay pride, and that she in fact was a lesbian. I told her it was cool and mentioned how I live in a city around the area that has a very large and notorious gay community.

Obviously since she was gay I figured any chance I had was done, but I still thought she was cool and shit. She strolled into class today a little late, sat down, and with a hint of embarrassment said “God, I just woke up", I didn't say much, simply chimed in that it wasn't noticeable. Then I let her borrow a pen, and after her binder fell over twice, conceded half of my desk to her to keep her binder more stable. As was the same in prior classes, we cracked jokes and talked a little bit about our personal lives.

Class ended, she told me, and I didn't know how to respond. I froze up, felt I was taking too long to respond and just said “aww that's really nice."

Luckily after I said that she walked into her next class and a bit of awkwardness left. However, I still felt incredibly stupid about the whole thing and was taken completely off guard

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #2 KushMastaFlex, Sep 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2013
    Wow you done fucked up! You better be slaying that pussy man, who cares if she said she's a lesbian.... she's probably bisexual but just said she's a lesbian. This is one of those things you could brag about mayne.

3. If you're looking for actual, serious advice, get off the internet asap

4. #4 Digu Miki, Sep 30, 2013
    Maybe you look just enough like a butch girl for here to like you. But even then, if she says she likes you then who cares if she's a lesbian? Lesbian means you like relationships (emotional) with women. She could be homosexual but hetero-romantic. As in she prefers sex with girls but emotional attachment to guys or vice versa. Yes that is a thing, my advice is just talk to her and don't do anything unless she gives you the very clear okay. And remember, a crush is just a superficial/purely physical and fantasy version of love; as in don't expect too much to happen.

5. #5 stealth1, Sep 30, 2013
    THREESOME!!!!!!! :ey:  :ey:  :metal:
    just say to her you feel the same and all that crap and ,were abit caught off gaurd after you thought she was lesbian(or maybe not say that ,youll know yourself).

6. Shes bi. I have had this happen to me a few times. No biggie. Knock boots and keep shuffling.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II. I know you bitchez be jealous.

7. Not really advice. Just thought the story was one others would find interesting

8. Not really advice. Just thought the story was one others would find interesting

9. Double post. My bad

10. Somehow lesbians are strangely attracted to me.   Don't know what it is but I've "went out" with a couple of them in the past.  Really just a normal girl while I was with them.

11. do you have tits and a vag?might be a clue

12. u r automatically gay now

13. You should be proud you turned a lesbian straight. 

She's most likely Bi though.

14. yea. you have a very good opportunity to turn a gay chick, straight. not many men can claim that their dick is so powerful, it "cures" lesbianism. tag it, and bag it, brocicle.

15. I have a dream, that one day, that one dayyyyyyyy. That my phallus, my phallussss, shall turn a lesbian, an aesthetic heavenly creature of a woman, onto a path in which women and men can conjoine privates with her lady parts. Now can I get an amen?

16. Oh my god of all the things you could say to her  :laughing:

Turn that girl straight.

17. How's it coming with that transformation OP? You set her straight yet?!

Sent from my Event using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. My superpower is turning whores into nuns.

The power of turning lesbians to hetero is much better in my book.

19. you're goddamn right you can get an amen!!!
    [​IMG]