Les Claypool

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Mindgnome, Jun 16, 2008.

1. I was viewing a thread about favorite songs to play, and I remembered this Claypool bass solo, top of the line. Eventually he continuously plays without a pause, it is pretty impressive.

<object height="344" width="425">
    <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y5XeVLJeMdE&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="344" width="425"></object>

2. les is my idol. i love him! you should read his book...half of it's from the perspective of a guy trippin on shrooms :hello:

3. Lmfao, I will have to check that out. Yeah, Les Claypool is very cool, he can be pretty odd at times though.

4. south of the pumphouse. good book.

anyways i think claypool is an extermely talented musician however anyone who thinks he is the best or even the best in his genre needs to look again.

no one will ever be the best, im sure there are un discorvered musicians that could blow claypool away, writing music and playing

a great player none the less

5. Les is great, but no one can hold a candle to Victor Wooten. Far and away the greatest bass player to have lived as of yet.

6. Les is like a fluid sledgehammer of sonic energy...

7. the bassist for meshuggah is doing shit that i cant begin to comprehend.