Les Claypool Purple Onion

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by DeadChimp, Aug 5, 2004.

1. Anyone else heard this yet? I heard it earlier this summer, and I must say it's pretty fucking good. I was blown away with how catchy every song is.

Primus fans rejoice.

2. holy crap! thats what its called... someone showed me their album a while back and i fell in love with it... so bassy... ahh, i loved the sound of the few songs i heard... i have to go download it... maybe i'll just go buy the cd... i love Les Claypool, he was actually born and raised in my county... local boy up here... met him once after the primus reunion concert last year... that was awesome, that man is a legend... i need ot hear more of this purple onion... i couldnt remember the name for the life of me, i thought it had something to do with oysters...

*edit* i just looked them up... it's called the frog brigade, purple onion is the title track to their cd, i believe... les also has another project called oysterhead, thats the one i heard... look them up too, great band...i think he got the guitarist from Police

3. Hey, glad you're going to check it out. Do hope you buy it though. It's been giving my subwoofer a workout for a while. With most CDs I find myself skipping songs, but this one I just let play. All of them are good.

4. Haven't heard it, but I'm gonna run out to the record store first thing monday morning!!!!!!

5. Love this Album.

"THE BUZZARDS OF GREENHILL GROW FAT ON ROADKILL!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feHEw5SCfuA

(I realize its a 4 year old thread. But, hey, I wanted to start one with the same title. Why waste the space?)