Lerning to Grow

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by lad_14, Apr 10, 2003.

1. I am using 2 25" Florescent tubes. They are GE Gro and Sho tubes. I am lighting a 3' wide x 5' high area in my closet and I was wondering if these tubes are enough light for that area. It seems really bright in there but everthing I've read says I should have more. Also one of my plants is about 4 inches tall and two leaves closest to the bottom are turning a yellow colour I was just wondering what could cause this. Thanks for the help!!!

2. The closer you keep your lights to your plants the better, but prepared for a long grow. You would be much better off switching to something like an HPS or MH bulb but your going to have to buy them and there corresponding ballast. :)

good luck

ick

~
    make sure that your pots are big enought as root binding can cause yellowing of the leaves, dont overwater your plants & fertalize but dont shock your plants. things to look into to help your grow.

3. I have a question about using miracle grow to like feed my plant does ne one know if it would work

Hit me up on aim if u want at : B18avtch
    Peace

4. I wouldnt mess with it this early wait a month before you worry about ferts, first things first get as many lights in there as you can you will need it when they start to grow.

5. icecreamkidd when you say be prepared for a long grow is that because of the floros or if you have the lights close?

Grasscity Deals Near You