Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Leoyen's pick-up thread!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by leoyen, Sep 12, 2012.

1. #1 leoyen, Sep 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2012
    My first pick-up thread!Don't worry it's not like i will make a new thread a day.Maybe once every month or so.My friend told me it was orange kush, i doubt that though. it was 10$. What do ya'll think? It's REALLLY dense.

Attached Files:

2. Looks yummy.

3. Just change the title to "leoyen's pickups" or something. That way you don't have to make a new thread every time you pick up.. Looks nice..

4. That's a great idea! I can't belive i did not pick up on that by all the other people's pick-up threads.I can't seem to find a way to change this one's title, so i will name my next pick-up thread "Leoyen's pick-ups" and just add all my future pick-ups there. :wave:

5. Edit.. Advanced Edit.. Title.. Welcome to the city :wave:

6. Thanks, i would've never found that out on my own.Happy tokin':smoke:

7. Looks decent but a little pricey.