LEO calling me, whats that mean

Discussion in 'General' started by StickyIkyMarley, Dec 3, 2013.

1. If the police call you, and not knock (over drug crimes) to come to the station for some questions. What's that mean? 

He should have enough hearsay for a search warrant, guess i'm just paranoid. 

The fact that he gave me a heads up has me dumbfounded... 

2. It means they are fishing.

3. It means you fucked up or someone close to you did.

Are you in deep in the game?

Could always be deeper.. Fuck ups are in the budget, I'm just not sure if hearsay and a punk snitch are enough to put me in handcuffs.. 

I'm to pretty for jail guys  :bongin:

5. If I was you I'd make sure I had everything stashed somewhere besides your place when you go.

Gotta be safe for whatever happens.

Honestly in my opinion the best thing you can do is go to the station and act like you have no idea why you are there. Are you in a strict state?

6. I just haven't bothered to re-up besides enough to stay medicated.. I feel you though

Safe means nothing physical? if that's the case I can manage it

I've been "busy" and rather short with him, I'm almost positive he knows i'm just leaning on the fact he doesn't know much. I'm in a medical state though, but there are some other special fungi he's looking for from what I hear..

7. I dont talk to the cops; I don't speak pig latin.

8. Ditch any evidence if you are truly worried.

Sell your batch and move on. Do you have like an on the books job?

9. Tell them to lick your anus

10. Not my batch, wish things were that simple in life... I work part time but I won't say where to remain somewhat anonymous, I don't see them tracing any money back to me

11. They're trying to get you to admit to criminal behavior so they can secure a warrant and hit you with charges should you slip up with your mouth. Personally, I wouldn't bite. The one time I decided to confront a cop I met these two dudes (10 years ago now) in my driveway and deflected everything they were saying. They didn't get anything out of me or a warrant for my place but I made a pretty serious enemy with my cocky attitude. 

Don't go down the station, they can hold you there for periods of time and make you feel like you're legally fucked when really you're not at all. If you choose to speak to them, meet on neutral ground and think carefully before any words come out of your mouth - cops will wire themselves and have recording instruments on their person when they enter a situation like that. Also remember they're trained to lie and deceive you in order to secure charges. They'll tell you your friend snitched on you, they'll tell you you're going away for 10-20 years or that they have a warrant and are going through your place right now finding your stash - it's all bullshit/mind games to get you to open your mouth :smoking:

12. Why was The Man after you, if you don't mind me asking?

Right on thanks for the advice guys, he just sounds cocky so I've put it off.

I don't have anything to say officer  :bongin:

14. Feds is watching bro just tell em your a harmless pothead.

15. It most likely means that somebody snitched on you about something. I wouldn't go down there.

They claimed I was pumping this campus I was attending full of skunky nugs.

Vicious lies I tell you :smoke:

No problem dude. Be respectful and say you don't want to answer any questions without a lawyer, or just don't return their calls, they'll focus on someone else. If you meet them and they don't get you or you piss them off, they'll have a hard-on to bust you.

17. you should stop dealing or anything besides personal use, stay low on the radar, get a safe to keep your stash and bong in while your not using it, and you should be good. also, encrypt your HD with truecrypt if you have anything on your computer

also, do not meet... no innocent person would agree to a meeting, waste of time

How could they think you would do such a thing  :eek:

I've returned a fraction of his calls, and I've been to busy to attend numerous appointments, couldn't have been avoided guys  :smoke:

Someone snitched i'm sure, is that supposed to scare me though? 

I want to tell him that, wouldn't they threaten me with a arrest though in that case?

20. The very idea!