lEnt is over@!

Discussion in 'General' started by UofABoogie, Apr 13, 2009.

1. #1 UofABoogie, Apr 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2009
    Yeah, today is easter. I have officially given up one of by biggest addiction. Gambling.
    Gave it up for lent and now have no urge to go again. YAY! I also gave up sex, def glad thats over with.

2. congratulations man. one year for lint i gave up soda and that was hard. cant imagine gambling and sex.
    but nice job

3. I gave up beating and murdering hookers...

I think the heat is onto me :eek::cool:

4. LOL is this a tag team troll job?

5. What u mean troll? Im just happy I got rid of an addiction. Is that okay?

6. i gave up religion for lent
    and just to prove myself
    i think im gunna stick to it

7. I know what you mean, sex is an addiction.

Something about picking up a hooker on the corner, taking her to a cheap hotel, fucking the shit out of her and then killing her in the bathtub n cutting her body up...

grind up that shit n sell it as meat, talk about getting paid for sex.

But I gave all that up for the religious season... oh wait, im not religious!

8. Me either, jsut somthing i like to do every year. My choices were gambling,sex,cigs, or ganja. I think i made the rite choice

9. ruthless AFD, ruthless.
    i like your style.
    ;)
    edit- i duno finch fucker id say you shoulda cut out the cigs but thats just me.

10. I gave up everything and traded it for nothing.

11. #11 garrison68, Apr 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2009
    re: Lint is over@!

I've used products similar to this, with good results, to get rid of lint:

[​IMG]

12. And there you go, dude finally got it, I thought you where trolling with the word play and making a farce out of Lent.
    It was funnier when I thought you where being clever...:p

13. Hahahah ^ I thought this thread would be about getting the lint out of your pockets...or bellybutton.

14. And the OP pussies out and edits the op ruining the fun for everyone this easter.
    Truly the grinch that stole easter and collected all my belly button lent.

15. Yeah, you didnt leave me any fukin cookies either

16. LOL! You're a good sport.

:D

17. I was in jail for most of lent, and if you've ever been to jail, you know how people get jail religous and read the bible and go to church/bible study and all that bullshit. If i'm correct, the point of the 40 days of lent is to signify how Jesus fasted for 40 days and nights (correct me if i'm wrong) so for some retarded reason that i don't understand, people don't eat meat on fridays for lent (what eating fish instead of meat has to do with ANYTHING i do not know)

so what I did for lent, is every friday I would fast, and then rub it in all the xtians faces how their saviour fasted for 40 days and they were so weak they couldn't even fast for a single day to at least try to live as their christ did. I really wouldn't have a problem with christinsanity if it's followers actually tried to advance themselves spiritually, instead of indulging in the fact that no matter what they do other than blasphemy they'll be forgiven if they repent for their sins. Jesus even says that anyone can become as he was in the bible, so why the fuck dont any xtians make the slightest attempt to advance themselves spiritually? The world is going spiritually bankrupt.