Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Length Urine Can be stored for

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by strictlydanks420, Oct 31, 2015.

1. #1 strictlydanks420, Oct 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2015
    Excuse me if there are already other threads like this, but I haven't found the answers I'm looking for. I have a job as a temp but I'm gonna get hired sometime within the next 4 months and have to take a drug test when I do. I'm not sure when, could be next week or in 4 months. I've been sober for almost 2 months now, I was a heavy smoker before, and I miss getting stoned, so I plan on freezing my urine in 5 glass gerber jars. I've heard it can stay sotred up to a year if frozen. Correct me if im wrong. My question is how would I go about thawing it out? Microwave? Keeping it in the fridge? How long can it be kept in the fridge and/or room temp? How would I keep the urine at the correct temp? Would a hand warmer work? Can i just put it inside my sweater? Please help. I miss my beloved cannabis and don't wanna stay sober another day unless necessary.