Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

length of tolerance break?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by VigorousVagVomit, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Ok, so I just finished first day of my tolerance break. I've been smoking everyday for a year, and I've been smoking all day everyday for about 4 months. I smoke between 1-3 grams a day with decent quality bud. I'm about 5 feet 5 inches, and only weigh 125 pounds. I also have a RIDICULOUSLY fast metabolism. I work two jobs and go to school, and eventually found myself smoking WAY too much. Once I realized how little sweet Mary impacted my abilty to learn and work, my weed intake spiked dramatically. Now, when I go without it I can't sleep, I have no appetite, my mind is restless, and I'm shaky without it. I can't really explain it, but I feel like I have too much energy and the only way to get it out and calm down, is buy taking a rip from my bong. I understand this usually goes away within 3-7 days but I work a lot and it's incredibly hard to focus on my work feeling like this. I've tried working out to get rid of my energy but it doesn't work. I'm already always at work or school and I try to stay distracted and keep my mind off of weed but I just can't go 5 minutes without thinking about how easy it'd be to call up my guy, get some bud, and take a heavenly rip from my bong. I understand I have a problem, but I also work 40 hours a week, go to school, and suffer with severe depression and weed is the only thing I can get at this time that can make a night of fun worth 14 hours of work, school, and homework. Recently, I haven't been able to get high. I even smoked 5 grams in less than in hour and mostly just felt a buzz. All I want to to be able to actually get high, and not have it take a gram in order to do so. I just want to go back to being able to make $40 worth of bud last me all week. When I start smoking again I'm only going to be smoking the last few hours I'm awake, so do I be concerned about my tolerance skyrocketing? And when can I go back to smoking again? Sorry this turned out to be so long. Any help is much appreciated, thanks!

2. There is no magic answer brother. I know what it's like to try to hold yourself to a break. If you're using it for medical reasons and it helps call me down then by all means continue smoking. But if you're looking to get your high-back the only way to do that is to take a break. You don't need it go any longer than a week. But it'll make a huge difference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Actually I missed the part where you said you're 55 and 120 pounds. Sounds like sister may have been a more appropriate word LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. This is a double post. I already answered your question. But I'll answer it again. Go 5 days. Get some high grade. Take 3 bong hits. That will last you 4 hours. Slowly, your tolerence will rise again and you will have to take anothet t-break.

Wow 5 grams in 1 sesh is more than I can do. Even if it was swag for $5.00 a gram, that would be a 25 dollar buzz. Thats way over my head.

5. 6-9 months works best