Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Length of T- Breaks

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by NewSmoke15, Jan 30, 2015.

1. How long do you guys think is an effective tolerance break? I smoke a few times a week and a mere two day break helps bring my tolerance down. I've read that some people need multiple week long breaks to help with their tolerance. :O That shit's cray.

2. I think I need a long time at this point.
    I'm off the deep end. Working my way  up  to 3g's a day by myself for a consistent enjoyment.
    If I don't work that is.

The medical benefits I receive from it  make it difficult to maintain a short period of time without usage.
    It provides me with the ability to function.

A standard T-break should be  at least         2weeks. But a month is better.
    It depends on your consumption rates.

3. Holy shit 3 grams a day. I'm still a fairly new smoker (a little less than two years) and even hearing about consuming one gram per day seems crazy. I can make an eighth last me about 2 months.

4. for the rest of your life

5. #5 snoopdog6502, Jan 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2015
    I toke very little so 1-2 tokes and im good. (good stuff helps)

I grow a couple pounds+ every 3-4 months and just dont crave it anymore.
    Its more of a treat in the evening. Like as big ol bowl of ice cream. :D

I also dont toke every day, , I go anywhere to none for weeks to every other day.

6. Well shit, man. Looks like I'm goin sober for the rest of eternity. :D

7. Almost 2 months brought me back to the tolerance I had before I had never smoked before.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. I vape man. I can't stress the benefits it has in my life.
    i can vape regularly. So I do more often. And then I can dab all that oil reclaim.|

It's how I get through life man.
    I used to do that. I think if I be pay smart and efficient I would have more regular product.|
    I run a grow technically hosted by a close friend of mine. And  we get several pounds every few months.   And I usually get part of that     .
    So I have a bad habit,.
    I've had a lot of surgical procedures for a upper spinal column fracture I had a few years ago. 
    The pain never really goes away, I still get neck creaks and tension and some pain.
    And physical insomnia sucks too.

I mean I do need a T-break though.

9. My average break is two weeks to a month to clear my head. I don't really care about tollerence

10. a prime example of cannabis being a legitimate medicine (something some people refuse to accept :() How did you fracture your upper spinal column? if you don't mind me asking

11. I smoke like 1-3 times a day. Depending on if I have work or class. But I suggest taking a 2 week break. That wil allow you to get baked off a fraction of how much how used to need. Or if you wait a month, you'll feel like it's your first time when you smoke.

12. A car wreck.
    It was slightly below the up most vertebrae. Which was close to where the nervous center is in the spinal column (An injury causing full paralysis). At the time my appendages weren't functioning properly. Basically all and all. A lot of surgery and not fun times. This made me graduate later than my class.

13. surgery is the worst! Glad you didn't get paralyzed though!

14. yeah id agree with everyone else, 2 weeks to a month with get you back to those days when you first hit the Ganj. Im currently on my 2nd week of my T Break and its been pretty easy, plan on going for another 2weeks till my Bday and getting Fucked up!!!