Length of process

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Chundon, Feb 27, 2003.

1. About how long does the process take for full completetion, from germination to curing? On average, i know sometimes under different conditions the time changes, but i was just wanting a guestimate.

2. I USUALLY VEG MINE FOR 10 WEEKS THEN FLOWER FOR ANY WHERE BETWEEN 7 TO 8 WEEKS AND THEN THERE IS ALLWAYS THE SEA OF GREEN WHICH IS A QUICK VEG THEN YA FLOWER

3. If you're looking to have a quick turnover, veg for three weeks, flower about seven. Then you have two weeks drying + another two curing at least. Your plants wont be huge but you can fit more in under the light.

4. That still seems fairly long,im kinda stuck for height and is it true that in flowering they double in height? cos i have 80 cm in total height.
    CWL

5. I personally would not like to veg for any less than 3 weeks so i doubt the process can be done much quicker.Not all varieties will double in height during flowering, but some certainly do. You can always bend the tops over+ let them grow horizontally if you run out of height.

6. Yeah thats a cool idea
    Ill have to try that
    cheers!
    CWL

7. thats also a good way to grow outside it hides there distinctive look a bit if ya train them to run along the ground