Length of hit vs frequency on dab pen

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by VapingGranny, May 19, 2019.

?

Are less but much longer hits better than shorter frequent hits on a dab pen?

Poll closed May 26, 2019.
  1. Less but longer rips

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Shorter more frequent hits

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. So I'm high asf rn listening to some fuckin lil baby life goes on. I'm thinking is the length of the rip more important than the amount of rips? Like is it better to take less but longer rips. Or more frequent shorter hits? This forum shit pretty dope.

2. I can only speak from my own experience because I only smoke with my wife.I’m a big guy with large lung compactly i can do two laps in a pool under water on a good day. When I dab I’ll take 2-4 hits and be good. My wife on the other hand is pretty small framed and takes 10-15 hits that prob equal my 2-4 hits and she’s always wrecked.
    Same shit every time she smoke. Share a few laughs, conversation starts to trail off, zones out on er phone for 20 minutes, gets something to eat, sex, then sleep.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. you sound like a chill granny, OP.

I cast my vote for more, shorter hits. but honestly, my technique is frequent, long hits...
    thats why any of the Pax Era carts I get disappear so fast.

4. Definitely longer rips and hold it in.

Sent from my LG-M322 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I would say yes; lesser quantitative hits support the distribution of large amounts of smoke into the lungs, allowing a more hard-hitting effect opposed to shorter effects that you kind of build up as you smoke little by little. I do also think that you can reach both levels of your desired high using both methods so this is a weighted question. Though in my opinion, longer dabs are more preferable.

6. For smoking I'd say go with bigger hits less often to get higher but usually it's not good for those type of vape devices to take huge hits so I'd say stick with smaller hits on it

7. Little hits, long deep hits, it's all gonna get you stoned. Do whatever you're comfortable with because if you smoke little hits or big hits it's all works out to amount smoked, not the size of the hits.

8. #8 BrassNwood, Apr 5, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2022
    I'll go against the current trend with how I learned to smoke Hash a lifetime ago.
    Take no bigger a toke then your comfortable holding a while. I take about a 10 second inhale of Kief. Then suck in some air in little gasps to pack in as much air as I can hold. That takes another 10 seconds. Now wait 10 seconds. Blow out about a third of the hit and suck in some fresh air to kill the desire to resume breathing. Hold that for 10 seconds. Blow out 2/3s of the hit and suck in again. Wait 10. Blow it all out. The whole "Hit takes about a minute to accomplish and extracts the max stone from the inhale no matter what your smoking.

Time and again we'd get a newbee transfer from stateside who'd complain about not getting high. Teach them how and find them later crouched in a corner mumbling about seeing GOD. :)

They didn't call it Tripping Green Hash for no reason.

BNW