Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lending my pee for a lab test. What do I need to know?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Continuum, Apr 10, 2013.

1. I posted my info in the DT sticky thread, but I didn't find anything specifically regarding using someone else's pee for a lab test. Here's my other post:

"I've got a buddy desperate to pass a lab test and I'm clean so I said he could use mine. It's unmonitored so I think she should be fine, but he's paranoid so I said I'd do some research for him.

I think he'll be fine even if he has to use his own. He's about 5'6, 180 lbs, pretty fast metabolism. He smoked last Tuesday I think, maybe 2 or 3 hits on a small bowl. His test is Saturday morning. He's been taking Niacin, 1 tablet a day, and drinking a lot of water and cranberry juice. Prior to Tuesday, he very rarely tokes, maybe once a week, a small amount. Dude is killing me with his paranoia, please help me put it to rest lol."

I smoked about a month ago, can't remember when. I was a very light toker before then, a couple of times a week at the absolute most. Regs or Mids only, nothing very potent. I'm about 5'11, 210 lbs and kind of stocky, not very active. I've passed one home test so far and we're going to try a few different ones tomorrow.

What do you guys think his chances are? For his sake I hope they're good, in his infinite wisdom he decided to tell his current employer that he was seeking work elsewhere, and to his surprise (for some reason) they let him go.