Lemoz haze ready to pull?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by buddahaze1, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Ok its been somewhere between 11-13 weeks since these went to flower >:D

The bedroom stinks to high heaven i checked the trichs today an have alot of cloudy and amber going on....BUT
    I still have white pistils over alot of the buds....and in my opinion this tells me that its not ready..

I have posted some good pics of closeups and the whole plant (pretty yellow and brown)

please just add your two cents as to wether u think its timeto pull the plug an chop this badboy down!

any comments welcome

cheers

BH1:smoking:

Attached Files:

2. Usually as soon as I see a single amber trich I harvest but if u still have some clear trichs u might want to wait another few days to a week. Sativas are a little tougher to gauge and that's why they are recommended more for the experienced growers. I just stick to indicas indoors for this reason, I have had too many issues growing sativas indoors, heights get out of control, they get too close to the light and then the plants have a hard time maturing cause the heat from the light being so close increased heat makes them still think its summer. Don't get me wrong your plants look very well grown I just like indicas cause they r easy, and consistent. So ya keep a close eye on them every day and if u see any yellow looking broken trichs you've gone too far and chop right away... Hope this helps

3. She looks about ready, her leaves are sucking up the reserves.

I'd day give her another week and cut her down regardless of her hairs. As long as you have mostly cloudy trichs and some amber.

4. Thanks for the info guys. thought id get a bit more but maybe its hard to tell without seeing it to know fuly what to do.

Debating it while i sit here looking at her lol

il give it anothert hour an see what input i get by then, il be updating it all here during harvest if u wanna follow :)

Stay high!

5. Gonna leave it a few more days and see what progress it makes ;)

6. just a quick few more pics as i start pulling this down :D

Attached Files:

7. Those look nice man. I was thinking of getting some Lemon Haze for my next from. I got some Lemon Skunk going now. Can't wait to smoke some of that!

8. Looking good man!