Lemon zkittles - any info would be great [emoji108]

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Morbid2016, Mar 24, 2018.

1. Just bought a packet of Dutch passion- lemon zkittles but can’t find a post anywhere that’s got full grow info or a journal that’s been finished

Any info on these would be much appreciated and also if you want to see them grow just head over to my perpetual grow thread, il be popping them real soon

Ps couldn’t find the right place for this question so made a thread if the mods can advise thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. [​IMG]
    Sales:
    Lemon Zkittle® is a feminized photoperiod hybrid with extreme THC levels of over 20% from the USA. The genetics come from Las Vegas Lemon Skunk which was crossed with a prized Zkittlez parent. The most potent offspring which was remarkably stress resistant, was the yellow lemon zkittle phenotype. She produces heavy yields, a fresh lemon aroma and bright green and yellow buds in bloom.

The Zkittlez parent variety is one of the best USA varieties, selling for up to $35/g with some of the highest THC levels we have seen. Lemon Zkittle® is easy to grow with exceptional resin production, a sour citrus aroma and fantastically strong buds. She is around 60% sativa, medium height and takes 9-10 weeks in bloom with XL yields. Bred for potency with a fresh lemon taste, one of our most potent creations ever.
    (Lemon Zkittle ® | Dutch Passion)

note:

be cautious with any company that claims to trade mark

or registaer their cannabis products

internationally this cannot be done

weed is an 'open' herb

good luck

• Like Like x 1
  3. check this out this guy has a chat with the guys that made the zkittles strain

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1