Lemon Thai Kush (Humbolt)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Temporarilycoldturkey, Dec 30, 2020.

1. Anyone with experience growing this? I have been told to give 75-80 days of 12/12 before harvest. I'm at day 49 and getting low on my stash... Can I expect a lot more bud development over the next 25-30 days or does she just need that long to ripen up? Bit of a noob question but well I am kind of a noob.

2. Even that may be a breeders optimistic time frame. Your grow style, temps, lights, humidity all play a roll in how long she'll take to finish.
    Pinch a few lower buds and leave them on top of the light overnight. It'll be dry enough to toke and hold you over.

A Microscope at 60x is your best friend as a new grower. Can find them for under $25.00.
    <-- Flowers most everything for 10 weeks.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks. Yeah I saw a guy harvesting his LTK on youtube at day 56 and got excited but then read up on it and found a discussion here that said they are a long flowerer. It's hard to be patient when the buds are looking so good.

And yea, I got a magnifier - wish it took better pictures - they're all still clear tho.

4. LOL That IS what all that lower scruff is for. Tide you over while the really good part finishes up. We've all been there on the first grow and dammed if I was going to buy anymore when it was right in front of me.

Had a little line of 4-5 drying buds on the hot spot of the ballast. Take the dry end one and stick a new wet one on the other end.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Take any timeline you read online, and add like 2 weeks to it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. But yeah brass is right, find yourself some low hanging fruit. It will probably be least developed, but if it gets the job done, you bet your ass the rest of the plant will when it's able to ripen up. Feels like I end up stealing a half Q off every plant I grow. I'm impatient.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Hi
    Its spelled Humboldt .
    Alexander von Humboldt, in full Friedrich Wilhelm Heinrich Alexander, Freiherr (baron) von Humboldt, (born Sept. 14, 1769, Berlin—died May 6, 1859, Berlin), German naturalist and explorer who was a major figure in the classical period of physical geography and biogeography—areas of science now included in the earth sciences and ecology. With his book Kosmos he made a valuable contribution to the popularization of science. The Humboldt Current off the west coast of South America was named after him.

• Like Like x 1
  8. ...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Alexander von Humboldt, has all kinds of places named after him here in USA .
    I live in Humboldt county , And know that there is two Humboldt county's in the USA and one river named the Humboldt river .
    One in northern California and one in northern Nevada .
    The river is in Nevada and i believe its the longest river in the usa that doesn't drain into the ocean ..
    All named after Alexander von Humboldt,

For me it helps me spell certain names if I study the person .