Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lemon Skunk

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SpiffyDeeeezy, Oct 24, 2012.

1. #1 SpiffyDeeeezy, Oct 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2012
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewMzetGOMt0&feature=g-crec-u]Lemon Skunk - YouTube[/ame]

Tastes a lot more like Bubba or some sort of Kush than lemons. One of my favorites.:smoking:

Don't forget to watch in 1080p!

2. That tastes so good. (I smell it through my phone.) :hello:

3. I would love to share it with you!

4. damn, the LS around here has the more pungent skunky smell than a kushy smell... with hits of citrus

but thats some pretty weed hahaha

5. Dude, I would not deny a session with you lol. :smoking:

6. Are u from Seattle

7. sirsog we need your comment in the bho thread. speaking of hexane

8. haha ill check it out

9. I wish I was, we could be getting baked right now...

10. :smoking::smoking:

11. I got a G off my boy for helping him with some "chores." Anyways, by far best free I've smoked. Top 10 favorite to chill with, it has a skunk smell to it and mine had crystals on it. Great taste to it. Was sad to smoke it at first but shit was tight. -Stay High Or Die.

12. wait yours had crystals on it?? no way?!

13. lol you should make a pick up thread rather than starting a new one for every strain you get man

its a lot more satisfying when you get a thread of hundreds of pages of your shit, and its all nice and organized

14. Yeah Bro, if you get the right growers and if their PH levels are right. Their Mids can have crystals in it.

15. How do i do that?

16. lol i was bein sarcastic

17. As was I. ;) Sarcasm and weed. Like PP&J but better.

18. you open a thread in this section called "SpiffyDeeeezy stash jar" or something similar and just post all the new shit in there hahahaha

19. ohhhhh yeah. alright