The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lemon Skunk Pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Paul420MW, Jul 31, 2011.

1. Got this Lemon Skunk nug, tastes and smells like lemons. Indoor hydro...:wave:
    [​IMG]
    And some milk.
    [​IMG]
    One of my favorite strains.

2. Good shit, :D

3. Beautiful weed dude, keep tokin'.:bongin:

4. Thanks for the compliments, this is one of my favorite strains. I highly recommend it if you haven't tried it before.

5. nice shit we have here, this is very interesting hehe.

6. i just got the same shit, cept the name my dealer gave me was lemonade kush. either way this shit is some sweet sensi and the kief it produces in my wikka box is fkn dankkkkk

7. Did you buy it from one of the med clubs in Denver? If not then this isn't the same shit....

8. i didnt mean same EXACT shit lol. lemme be exact tho, i purchased my marijuana, bearing a similar strain to yours, from my dealer. then proceeded to make my post in your thread.

thanks You

9. luck lol my lemon skunk i got today dosent look as dank

[​IMG]

10. Is that a bean in there? The bud all the way on the left?

11. nope a little bit of puple :smoke:

12. lemon dank ass skunk on this page... loving all deez budz

13. nice bruh!

looks sweet.

seeems everyone just loves to pick up them lemon skunk!

Grasscity Deals Near You