Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lemon poppyseed muffins, first time baking, long time lurker, first time poster

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Atru, Jun 27, 2016.

1. #1 Atru, Jun 27, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2016
    Thanks for having me! I've lurked the threads long enough and finally decided to join now that I've made a successful desert and thought I'd share.
    I used about 9.5 grams of some high quality stanky danky (not sure of the strain, I can never remember ) decarbed in the oven for 20 minutes at 215f and cooked with 1/3 coconut oil on super low for an hour.

image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    They were absolutely delicious and smelled sooooo freaking tasty! It made me want to start a bakery business

That said, the first day they were absolutely killer, hey lasted about 10 hours or so and were just amazing. The second day, not so much. I'm not sure what I did differently but it made me wonder if there was a trick or something. A friend loved them both days, both days eating them on an empty stomach except for breakfast hours before, and also taking their antacid medicine...do you think there is anything to the antacid and helping it absorb? Just a thought lol

• Like Like x 1
  2. Edibles, especially strong ones, blow up my tolerance for about a week. I can't eat them two days in a row and get high. . I need six or seven days in between. Muffins look great. I know nothing about taking the antacid. I also decarb differently- 240 F for 40 minutes, but I won't argue with your results! Well done.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Thanks! I'm not sure why tolerance didn't occur to me I just ate another, I hope I'm not wasting it

As for the temps, I truly didn't know what was best after reading hundreds of recipes and comments. I've burned several batches so I was trying to error on the side of caution because I'm not entirely sure what the burn point is or even what it looks like when you've gone too far. I'm wondering if it would have been more potent cooked at higher temps