Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lemon Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Nugagerube, Mar 21, 2013.

1. So I picked up a half ounce of lemon kush and lemme tell ya it smells just like lemon. I mean this is the most distinct smell I have every seen from marijuana, it doesn't even smell like weed. lol It smells just like lemon. its pretty amazing. Has anyone else had lemon kush? what ya'll think about it?

2. i've had lemon haze, which smelled like lemons, but different in a way, smoked with a hint of lemon if i actually tried to taste it. good smoke though!

3. if its that strong it might be sprayed with somethingso just be aware of the feel and tast and whatnot

4. Weed is supposed to smell like weed dawg.

5. Nice man. I had Super Lemon Haze and it totally tasted and smelled like lemons. :smoking:

6. Couldnt they have just sprinkled lemon juice on it and let it dry?

7. Uhhh no, check my grow fellas, lemony fuel everywhere and I'm growing totally organic with frickin CFLs...supposedly the weakest grow light...if it smells great and it was probably cured and dried correctly, ill give a smoke report becus I plan on doing that....curing one month and slow drying for a week..

Attached Files:

8. maybe they rubbed lemon peels on the buds.

9. I haven't heard of lemon kush in a while. And yes, it smells of nothing but lemons. It's one of those not so potent but bomb ass smelling appealing weed. I've also had some bubblegum smelling shit too.

10. haha if its just smells like lemons and really isnt that potent they prolly took some bad bud put it in a jar with lemon peels and left it overnight. how did it smoke?

11. #12 NGP, Aug 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2013
    I've had Super Lemon Haze a number of times, and it does have a distinct lemon scent.  This is due to the prevalent turpene 'limone' which gives it this characteristic.

12. Obviously by my name you can tell that I love it. It's my favorite strain. Okay, so this one time I had a huge party at my house when my parents were out of town. My friends brought 3 ounces. One of them brought lemon kush. He gave me some to keep. So, the next day, I'm up in my room and I roll a TINY joint with it. I take it down to the back porch and smoke up. The sun is shining and I feel great. After I'm done, I figured it was time to go inside and chill out. So, I go through the basement doors and make my way upstairs. When I get to the bottom of the stairs on the mid level, things got so weird. I got tunnel vision and forgot my own existence. Just staring at one section of the stairs. It gave me flashbacks of when I smoked synthetic weed (dumb choice, don't do it), but it was fascinating. So, after staring for a while, I go up to my room and sit at my desk. I sit staring at the ground for about 30-45 minutes. During this time, I was seeing colors and patterns (normal for me), but I got the craziest body high. It felt like I was stiff and my bones were made of wood and I couldn't move them. My legs felt so thin to me, it was bizarre. I could feel spider webs all over my under arms and ribs. And I could actually HEAR the sound of breaking wood and nails. Crazy trip. Sounds unpleasant, but it was amazing.

13. There is no need for anyone to add anything to lemon haze.  it is a natural smell of the hybrid. 

makes me stare at the sun.....in a near-coma.....chanting Ina Gada Da Vida.

14. yea its not bad. its really good weed. has no come down! its actually pretty amazing the first time I noticed that.

15. Its alright. From what i remember it had a distinct sativa effect. And yeah it smells like lemons lol

Indeed it is a sativa dominant hybrid: http://www.leafly.com/hybrid/lemon-kush