Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lemon Kush pick-up Dallas,Tx

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by youthanasia713, Mar 16, 2011.

1. This is my new favorite strain. Origins are Master Kush & Lemon Joy. It smells like a produce departments citrus area, lemon-oranges-tangerines-tangelos etc. Taste like straight up lemon every time you hit it. Wonderful taste and and a very intense high,this will put your down and out for a good while.

I've had
    1)Purple Haze
    2)White Rhino
    3)O.G. Kush
    4)Blueberry Kush
    5)Sour Diesel
    6)Dallas Green Crack
    7)Cheese
    8)Lemon Kush

Lemon Kush is my favorite. Still love that white rhino,green crack and cheese and well all of them! But this lemon is the shit!

Attached Files:

2. Nice man! Shitty iphone pics though? pics dont do it justice for sure

3. yeah sorry i never can take good pics. It's real lemon something! You can smell the citrus thru the zip lock bag and even standing away from it! Love this shit as much as white rhino and that rhino was my favorite shit!

4. How do you know its lineage?

5. supposedly that it's origins. That's all i could find looking up lemon kush on the net. There's videos and all kinds of shit about this lemon! Bomb ass smoke!