Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lemon Kush - From the Dam

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BCboy, Jun 4, 2007.

1. This came from Amsterdam, which is why it is so compressed. This was supposed to be a QP but I was shorted a few grams, weighs out to 97 instead of 112 =/.

Smells great none the less, although it has practicly 0 bag appeal from being so compressed

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. fuck id buy that, anyone could see and probably smell its good. unfortunately through all teh crushing, its not as potent as it would have been but still, its probably pretty damn good.

3. Yeah you can definitely smell the potent-ness, a very strong acidic lemon smell, definitely where they got the lemon for the name.

I would have been a little happier tho if he didnt scam me 15 grams, and it wasn't so badly compressed, but it should hopefully still smoke good, I am gonna roll a joint of it now.

4. you should mail me some :)

5. Ground some up for a joint, it definitely grinds out, I thought this was gonna be a J's worth, ended up getting enough for 3 or 4.

[​IMG]

6. looks awesome. how did you get it back to the US? if you live in the US

7. I live in canada. someone was able to smuggle it, I am not sure how they got it here, but they charged me a bunch. Not the worst purchase I have made, its a good smoke and blows away the AK47XHashplant I have right now as well. Definitely not the worst purchase I have made, although I am still mad about the 15 grams shy.

edit : on a side note its very good and definitely just creeped up on me.

8. Maybe they had to eat it and the 15 never came out

9. nice buds. lemon berry (related?) is the best bud ive ever smoked

10. :hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

11. This is what I found online when I got it and looked up the genetics :

28.) (Lemon Kush 99)= Mota's Killer Kush X Lemon Thai

No clue on the accuracy of that though.

12. It came vacuum sealed ;) Looked like a sheet of construction paper lol

13. ^^cough lets drop that subject. thanks.

Looks yummy even after being vac. sealed. enjoy that shit

14. yessir.

thanks. It is very nice, I will enjoy it for a while, gonna try to only smoke it once and a while and enjoy it for a year or so =) its real nice.

15. a... YEAR? wow. self control heh?

I would stare at that shit sittin in meh glass jar erryday, then i would have to smoke some. lmao.

16. well not just smoking this lol. Instead of just smoking all of it in a row, mixing it in smoking it once and a while so I can enjoy it for longer, it is 97 grams if i smoke a little under 2 grams a week I can make it last a year.

Not bad I could make it for friday nights only or somethin lol.

But yeah I hear ya, I prolly wont get close to my mark. Since I got it, I pretty much just been burning this. Ill try to stretch it as long as i can tho =P

17. If you dont mind saying how much did that cost ya?