Lemon Kush 3 Sprouts :D

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by G35sxBoyx, Aug 31, 2013.

1. Peeps the little ones :) just sprouted out a day ago. I will Def keep everyone updated on these 3 I'm Real excited aha

Attached Files:

2. Day 4 and they keep growing ;) Les do it! (Feminized Lemon Kush)

Attached Files:

3. Day 7 :D

Attached Files:

4. What kind of soil is that? How often are you watering? How far away are those cfls from the seedlings?

5. It's organic soil I bought from Home Depot I believe. I'm watering maybe once a day and if it looks good ill wait one additional day to water :D all of the lights are no more then about 3-4 inches away from the seedlings. What are your thoughts?

6. #6 Ẅest Čoast, Sep 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2013
    My thoughts is that the soil doesn't seem to have anything in it to help with drainage/aeration. I would cut back watering to every 4-5 days. Those seedlings have a very tiny root system at the moment and aren't absorbing much water at all.

7. Yea I barely water them just a little bit around the seedling never water the whole thing :) thanks for the tip

8. Water seems to drain nicely out the bottom of the pot tho so ill keep everyone informed :p

9. Move your cfls closer ! Like 2 inches from the top of the seedlings

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Yea :) it's going good ill move em closeR and ill def check out out plants bro :D

11. Out your *

12. I'm on day 8. Nice grow. Sub'd. Was gonna order these but chose to go with bagseed until I'm more experienced. I will def follow you to see how it turns out! You should check out my grow. Pretty goood lookin bagseed

13. soil generally has many problems with drainage and aeration, its always a good idea to mix your soil with something like Perlite

14. #15 apexsmoker, Sep 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2013
    I am using soil with perlite. I'm planning on transfering to coco coir when I replant tho, I agreeCheck Out MY NEW Grow!!! :smoke:

15. Day 7 is actually day 5 my bad :D

16. They are looking nice. Remember to yell girly shit at them to make them girls. I know I will. Good luck and keep posting.

17. 7 days 2day actually ( I'm slow ) lol

Attached Files:

18. Idk how your plants have been doing but here's mine. 2 weeks flower.

Attached Files: