Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

lemon juice?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LemonIceFirst, Oct 9, 2011.

1. if i use lemon juice, like.. put a bit of it in my water, and mist the water on my buds, will the buds taste and smell like lemon when harvested and dried, or would it be a waste of time, or even worse ruin my bud?

2. Shall I get this?

Or does someone else wanna call it?

3. He is just stupid...

My friend thought watering his plant with oj would make it take like a orange

it died the next day haha

4. [quote name='"BigGreenBudz"']He is just stupid...

My friend thought watering his plant with oj would make it take like a orange

it died the next day haha[/quote]

Lmfao

@OP no.

5. Few drops of lemon water in the bong = good idea

Spraying 2.3 pH liquid on a living plant = baaaad idea

6. Lol that's just horrible, poor poor plant D:.

7. What he said.

Lol it was a good idea though OP. Just no logic behind it.

8. thatz how lemon haze iz made!!1

9. It wouldn't be 2.3pH if it's diluted...

Not that this validates the OP. :p

10. A dispensary around here in cali has blueberry og which tastes exactly like blueberries. they put blueberry nutrients in the soil which is what they told me

11. When you finish your grow you can throw some lemon or orange rinds in the curing container, but not actually in with the weed. That will give your buds a lovely fruity flavour and it's a great way to plump up older buds.