Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

lemon juice and weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gwf, Oct 20, 2009.

1. i heard that lemon juice or the juice from oranges will make weed more fire. does it? and what does if it doesn't?

2. i've never heard of this. but that would be awesome if it works!

3. More "fire"? C'mon, we know what you mean, but you don't have to try to impress anyone. And also, I think that the people that are saying that are getting it mixed up with Lemon Tekking. Which is a process to use lemon juice to increase the potency of Shrooms. Orange juice also increases the trip on Shrooms if drank before or after eating the Shrooms.

4. Dont know about the juice specifically, but if you put orange peel in an air tight stash jar or w.e it keeps your ganj fresh for longer. though if you leave it in to much or to long it may start to get kind of soggy. I usually make sure theres some juice on the peel though

5. Lets get some things straight. Lemon will make it smell like lemon and perhaps taste like lemon. NOTHING ELSE. it cannot and will not increase the thc content/potency of the buds. And leaving any bud with lemon or moisture for extended periods will only lead to mold, which will only lead to.. yeah dying.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Some quick little details on this.

Don't ever put the orange peel in the baggie with the weed UNLESS it is getting abnormally dry. Otherwise it will get too damp and grow mold.

7. I wouldnt ever put it in a small amount baggie, I only use it if its more dry than usual because I only buy copious amounts at a time. Though I suppose you could try it with a dime bag or so...

8. I really think your friends are getting mixed up. This sounds right to me

9. Yeah dude...if this did work, I assure you it would be some new age shiznat. But all it could do is make it taste like lemon and smell of it. But really? OJ with shrooms...gonna do that next time.

10. This thread is going to make my eyes explode with all this misinformation. Holy shit.

11. vitamin c..found in orange juice. increases the trip of shrooms. idk about lemon juice...but im assuming it contains vitamin c too.

ive heard it counteracts with thc. but dont quote me.

12. :wave:sorry had to do it lol:smoking:

13. Putting peels in with your weed is a good way to grow mold.

14. I've been doing it for years and never gotten mold when I check. Im sure if you do it irresponsibly and leave it in for to long etc its possible though

15. Yea your only supposed to leave the peels in for a matter of hours.

16. I didnt know if my friend was lieing but he had this shit called northern lemon lights and he said they dipped it in lemon juice and let it sit to dry and wel the smoke did defintly taste lemony for sure but it could have been the way it was grown or something idk.

And orange juice makes most drugs better such as ecstasy or shrooms cause when your on those drugs it uses your vitamin c in your body.

And some people say a mango if u eat it an hour before you smoke it makes you higher

17. The mango thing is actually true.

And yea with that strain you got, they were probably lying about them dipping it in lemon juice, as that would most definitely cause mold. But there are plenty of strains that taste like lemon, I bet you got a cross of Northern LightsXLemon Haze or some similar lemony strain

18. Thx for the info i didnt think you could do that but if you know how do you make the marijuana plant grow with that lemon? Do you cross bread i with a lemon plant? Jw if anyone knows

19. And yes, lemon juice works, too.