Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lemon Haze?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BlazinAllDay420, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Ok, so my dealer got caught and put in jail for his second offence. Therefore I had to find a new dealer and I'm buying off him tomorrow. He's selling me Lemon Haze and I'm just wondering if there is such a strain as it, or is he just making it up to big it up?

2. #2 Stonedking64, Jan 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2011
    It is a real strain and a great one at that. It won the the 2008 and 2009 Cannabis cup.

My dealer has been getting it on and off for the past couple months.
    It's good shit, amazing taste and smell. If it's the real good stuff, it will have little crystals all over it.

3. Really? Sweet then. It was just cause I've never heard of it. Would you know if it is sativa or indica?

4. Sativa

5. Real haze: sativa
    Real kush: indica

6. Sounds yummay!

7. This stuff will fuck you up!

8. been smoking it lately its so niceeee. a friend of mine calls it "doing stuff weed" because i guess he has more energy when smoking it than with other bud. but i don't know, i love the taste and it hits me real quick. <3 lemon haze.

9. damn...so high
    think ive been mixing my strains up
    thought the kush was sativa..

Fuck